Shown with upfit†
Shown with upfit†
Step up to big capability with the Silverado 5500 HD Chassis Cab. With a straight frame design and clean top of rail, it provides a solid base for upfits†. Plus, the tilt-forward hood and accessible battery box help simplify maintenance to keep your business moving forward.
(1) If you decide to continue service after your trial, your selected subscription plan will automatically renew thereafter. You will be charged at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. ©2020 Sirius XM Radio Inc. All rights reserved.
(2) See onstar.com for details and limitations. Services vary by model. Service plan required.
(3) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped; includes weight of vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment.
(4) To avoid the risk of injury, never use Recovery Hooks to tow a vehicle. For more information, see the Recovery Hooks section of your Owner's Manual.
(5) Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
(6) Not compatible with all devices.
(7) Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
(8) Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
(9) The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
(10) The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.chevrolet.com/learn or consult your carrier.
(11) Requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar subscription and data plan. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
(12) Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.
(13) Requires paid plan, working electrical system, cell reception, GPS signal, armed GM factory-installed theft-deterrent system, contact method on file and enrollment to receive alerts. Message and data rates may apply. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
(14) Equipment from independent suppliers is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of independent supplier alterations.
(15) Gross Combination Weight Rating. When properly equipped; includes weight of the vehicle and trailer combination, including the weight of driver, passengers, fuel, optional equipment and cargo in the vehicle and trailer.
(16) Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR). When properly equipped; includes weight of vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment.
Thank you for signing up to receive updates from General Motors Fleet.
Shown with equipment from independent suppliers which are not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of independent supplier alterations.