Browse our full lineup of Chevy and GMC vans and find the right one for your business needs.
2013 GMC Savana 4500 Cutaway Van
Flexibility and durability are hallmarks of the Savana 4500, as it was engineered to support the needs of three primary applications: school buses, shuttle buses and ambulances. The 4500 Cutaway is designed for medium duty capability, maximum efficiency and low operating costs.
What’s new for 2013
Bluetooth® for phone5
Audio systems with navigation6; CD/MP3/DVD/USB7
Rear vision camera
Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Steering wheel mounted audio controls
TG33903 - 14,200 GVWR
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 2W T unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal air bags9 with passenger-side deactivation switch
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Daytime Running Lamps
Front high-back, reclining bucket seats
Console with storage, 3 cupholders, and 2 power outlets
Front passenger assist handle
Driver Information Center
Air conditioning (delete available)
Side window defoggers
Black rubberized-vinyl floor covering
Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel with 260 hp, 525 lb.-ft. torque and B20-Diesel compatibility (2SD)
Vortec 6.0L V8 with 324 hp, 373 lb.-ft. torque and FlexFuel10 capability (1 WT)
Oil Life Monitoring System
Heavy-duty 6-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode
High capacity radiator cooling
Enhanced prop shaft
Independent front suspension
Multileaf rear suspension with upgraded rear spring hangar bolt attachment
High capacity rear spring assembly
Reinforced rear axle housing, gears and tubes
Rear axle ratio: 3.73 (2SD) 4.10 (2WT)
Parking brake assembly with thicker brake rotors
Unique valving for shocks
Ladder-type frame with assembly reinforcements added
4-wheel disc antilock brake system
Additional spot welds and structural adhesive added
Intermittent front windshield wipers
LT225/75R16E all-season tires
Stainless steel exhaust system
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Tilt adjustable steering column
Power windows and door locks
Remote Keyless Entry
Remote Vehicle Starter System includes Remote Keyless Entry, two transmitters with remote panic buttons
Audio: AM/FM stereo, CD/MP3/DVD, USB7, SiriusXM® Radio8 with 3-month trial, CD player
Bluetooth® for phone5
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan11 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
6. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
7. Not compatible with all devices.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
9. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
10. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
11. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.