When you have OnStar-equipped vehicles in your fleet, your drivers can enjoy peace of mind knowing that it can help keep consumers safe, connected, and ready for the road ahead. With just a push of the blue OnStar button, they’ll have access to a variety of services, including:
Automatic Crash Response1: In the event of a crash, built-in sensors can automatically alert an OnStar Advisor who is immediately connected into the vehicle to help. And with Injury Severity Prediction, Advisors can help prepare first responders for the severity of the crash and inform them of serious injuries.
Stolen Vehicle Assistance2: If a vehicle is stolen, once it’s reported, OnStar uses GPS technology to help locate it and work with local police to help recover it. And with new Theft Alarm Notification, if a vehicle’s alarm sounds, you can be notified.
Wi-Fi® Hotspot3: The available built-in Wi-Fi hotpot supports up to seven devices with a strong and reliable connection, allowing you and your crews to get work done when you are not in your office. Passengers can connect to the content they need, when they need it, creating their very own mobile command center.
Hands-Free Calling4: OnStar-connected vehicles feature a built-in wireless service to help keep drivers safely connected while on the road. Choose from a variety of minute plans.
Turn-by-Turn Directions5: Getting directions is as easy as pushing a button and telling an Advisor where you want to go. Directions can also be sent to drivers via an in-vehicle navigation system using the vehicle mobile app6.
OnStar AtYourService™7: A new way drivers can discover valuable offers on dining, shopping, entertainment, and more is with a simple press of the blue OnStar button. Or when you aren’t driving, you can see offers right on the vehicle’s radio touch screen (if available) or within the vehicle mobile app.
Advanced Diagnostics8: Experience the confidence that comes with a fleet of self-diagnosing vehicles. Your vehicles can run a check on their key systems and send you Diagnostic Alerts in real time. Plus, Proactive Alerts9 (if available) can notify you of potential issues with key vehicle components before they become a problem.
Dealer Maintenance Notification: Have your diagnostics reports automatically sent to your preferred dealer so they can contact you and set up a service appointment when needed.
Remote Access10: It’s the easiest way to stay in touch with your vehicles no matter where you are. Remote Access lets you send a signal to remotely start the engine, unlock your doors, or honk the horn and flash the lights from anywhere.
1. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
2. Services vary by model and conditions. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Theft Alarm Notification features vary by vehicle. Requires factory-installed theft-deterrent system; Security, Guidance or Stolen Vehicle Assistance Plan Add-On; and selection of notification communication preference(s). Vehicles must be locked electronically to arm the factory-installed theft-deterrent system. Messaging and data rates may apply.
3. Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
4. OnStar Hands-Free Calling requires paid OnStar service and minute plans. Not available in certain markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
5. Requires ABS and Guidance Plan or Navigation Plan Add-On. Visit onstar.com for coverage map. Services vary by model.
6. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and compatible device. Some features require factory-installed remote start, power locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System or active OnStar service.
7. Valid offers can vary. Check “AtYourService” through the vehicle mobile app for latest offers.
8. Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. Message and data rates may apply. Requires active OnStar service, email address on file and enrollment in Advanced Diagnostics.
9. Proactive Alerts are designed to help predict specific types of issues based on information collected from the vehicle. Other factors may affect vehicle performance. Not all issues will deliver alerts. In certain scenarios, a Dealer service check may be required to confirm the accuracy of the Proactive Alerts.
10. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. Unlock feature requires automatic locks. Remote start requires factory-installed and enabled remote start system.