To keep your business running 24/7, your tools have to run with round-the-clock efficiency. The City Express is built to deliver that efficiency and be your reliable partner for everyday tasks. It’s a uniquely sized cargo van that is built to suit a large range of businesses, including HVAC, plumbing, telecom, construction, and delivery.
The ideal height of the 2016 City Express allows for easy garage/structure parking while its long load floor offers enough room for a standard 48" pallet, PVC piping, a 6' stepladder, or even a prehung interior door. With 122.7 cu. ft.2 of cargo space, 40/60 split rear doors, and six floor-mounted D-rings to secure cargo, this small van is the perfect alternative for businesses that don’t always need a full-size cargo van.
When you own a large fleet, numbers matter. So we built City Express with proportions to make it more efficient and easily maneuverable compared with the traditional van. This small cargo van offers a fuel economy of 24 mpg city, 26 mpg highway, and 25 mpg combined,3 making it a great option for businesses that want to downsize from a large van or pickup truck.
City Express features a responsive Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) that offers:
• Efficient fuel economy by allowing the engine to operate at its most fuel-efficient operating point
• Continuous ratio gear changing that provides smooth driving operation
Running a business is all about the details. That’s why the City Express is designed to help you add value and efficiency to your fleet. With the following features, you can be sure the only thing you’ll have to put into your City Express is cargo:
• The assurance of the Chevrolet Complete Care7 program.
• Two maintenance visits within 2 years/24,000 miles.7
• 5 years/100,000 miles4 of limited warranty for select fleet vehicles covering things such as powertrain, roadside assistance, and more.
• 3 years/36,000 miles (whichever comes first) Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty.
CITY EXPRESS STACKS UP
Every City Express features the utility of 20 reinforced cargo mounting points and six exterior roof rack mounting points. Whatever your profession, the City Express can be tailored to suit your specific needs with packages and options such as:
Touch-screen display with navigation.8 Available with Technology Package on LT trim.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3 trial months.9 Available with Technology Package on LT trim.
Bluetooth.®10 Available on LS trim, standard on LT trim.
Wireless technology with steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
Rear Vision Camera System
Rear Park Assist
As always, safety is paramount, and the van comes equipped with six air bags,11 ABS, traction control, electronic stability control, and a Tire Pressure Monitoring System.12 A Rear Vision Camera System and Rear Park Assist are also available on the LT trim.
Get in and out of parking garages, alleys, and congested traffic with ease. The exterior dimensions of City Express, paired with a 36.7' turning diameter, make City Express the smart choice for getting things done without getting stuck.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Whichever comes first. A Qualified Fleet User is defined as a company that has purchased and registered or leased five (5) or more new cars/or trucks solely for use in its operation during the current or preceding calendar year, model year, preceding twelve (12) month period, or that owns or leases fifteen (15) or more cars and trucks. Excludes rental customers. See dealer for details.
5. Not available with lease, special finance, and some other offers. Take delivery by 12/15/16. See dealer for details.
6. Fully backed by GM. GM Accessories permanently installed at the time of new-vehicle delivery are covered under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. If installed after delivery, coverage on parts and labor is for the balance of the New-Vehicle Warranty or a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. GM Accessories not requiring installation or purchased over the counter carry a 12-month limited warranty on parts only. Does not apply to licensed products. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/16.
7. Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
8. Includes the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands.
9. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.