The 2014 Tahoe 2WD PPV offers an outstanding combination of utility, efficiency, and performance, making it the perfect choice for your job’s demanding needs. Built to be versatile, the Tahoe 2WD is ideal for a range of tasks such as hazmat, K-9, medical first responders, and tactical operations.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Options based on PPV.
Safety and Security
• Dual-stage frontal air bags* with Passenger Sensing System;* driver and front-passenger seat-mounted thorax side-impact air bags;* outboard front and rear head curtain side-impact air bags*
• Tire Pressure Monitoring System**
• StabiliTrak stability control system
• PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
• Daytime running lamps and automatic lamp control
• Front cloth bucket seats, 6-way power driver and passenger seat adjusters with manual reclining seat back, lumbar controls, and adjustable head restraints
• Rear vinyl seat (third-row seat not available)
• Dual-zone climate control with individual climate settings for driver and front passenger; includes auxiliary rear air conditioning and heat (rear operated from front control only)
• 140-mph certified speedometer and Driver Information Center
• Cruise control
• 3 12-volt auxiliary power outlets (two located in dash, one in rear cargo area)
• Remote Keyless Entry
• Compass, outside temperature
• Engine hour meter
• Tilt-adjustable steering column
• AM/FM with CD player and auxiliary input jack
• Heavy-duty vinyl flooring
• 100-amp ignition-controlled main power supply under dash and in rear cargo area
• Auxiliary ground studs in rear cargo area
• Full perimeter frame, rear-wheel drive
• Vortec 5.3L V8 with 320 hp and 335 lb-ft of torque, FlexFuel1 capability, and Active Fuel Management
• Auxiliary transmission oil cooler
• External engine oil cooler
• 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive
• Heavy-duty 4-wheel disc antilock brake system with power assist
• Heavy-duty police-rated suspension
• 160-amp alternator
• 660 cold-cranking-amp 80-amp-hour battery with rundown protection
• Full size matching spare tire with inactive tire pressure monitor
• Locking underbody spare tire
• Assist steps
• P265/60R17 all-season tires with full-size spare tire
• 17” steel wheels with bolt-on center caps
• Skid Plate Package
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
• Dual 660 cold-cranking 80-amp-hour batteries
• Front cloth 40/20/40 bench seat
• Spot lamps, driver and passenger
• Remote Vehicle Starter System
• Bodyside moldings
• Content theft alarm disable
• Carpeting and floor mats
• Grille lamps and siren speaker wiring
• Horn/siren circuit wiring
• Inoperative inside rear door handles, locks and window switches
• Common fleet keyed alike
• Daytime running lamps with automatic lamp control delete
• Engine block heater
• Rear locking differential
• Autonet Mobile Wi-Fi2 in-car router (dealer accessory)
• Wiring provision for headlamp and taillamp flasher
• Auxiliary speaker wiring for customer furnished speaker
1. E85 FlexFuel capability is not available in AZ, CA, CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT and WA. E85 is a combination of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Go to www.afdc.energy.gov/afdc/fuels to see if there is an E85 fuel station near you.
2. Monthly rates apply. Visit autonetmobile.com for details and coverage map.
*Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
** Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not monitor spare tire.
Equipment from independent suppliers is not covered by the GM New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of independent supplier alterations.