With a diverse lineup of dependable, hardworking vans, with body-on-frame construction made from steel, General Motors Fleet offers unique solutions for all of your fleet needs. Whether you’re looking for a solid workhorse to carry tons of equipment or a smarter-sized way to navigate the daily grind, we have customizable vans built to work hard for your fleet.
When the job requires a little extra strength, look no further than the 2.8L 4-Cylinder Duramax® Turbo-Diesel engine, which offers the most torque of any diesel engine in its class. The Express and Savana cargo and passenger models equipped with the 2.8L 4-Cylinder Duramax® Turbo-Diesel engine offer a GVWR1 of 9,900 lbs. and the capability to tow up to 7,400 lbs.2
Every van in the General Motors Fleet lineup is built to be a hardworking part of your fleet. Whether you need city-smart efficiency, people moving capabilities, or an upfit ready chassis cab, you can find all of those and more from General Motors Fleet.
For a more in depth look at the full lineup of vans available from General Motors Fleet and to see how
they can be put to work in your fleet, contact a dedicated General Motors Fleet rep.
General Motors Fleet vehicles continue to prove their value to you and your fleet with the Vincentric 2016 Best Fleet Value in America6 award-winning Chevrolet Express 2500 Regular Wheelbase Passenger Van. In fact, since the Vincentric fleet awards program began 11 years ago, General Motors vehicles have won more Vincentric awards than any other manufacturer in America.7
No time for downtime? Both the Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana offer a 5-year/100,000-mile (whichever comes first) limited powertrain warranty8 for qualified fleet users. . That’s 40,000 more miles of available coverage than Ford and includes 2 maintenance visits during this term9, so you can work hard and rest easy.
The full-size vans from Chevrolet and GMC offer a body-on-frame construction meaning you’ve got the strength and versatility to equip your vehicles with seemingly endless upfit options. Three available wheel bases as well as a dual wheel option adds even greater customization capabilities and provides the ideal solution for upfits such as school buses, moving vans, and cargo boxes. Whatever the job calls for, we have a van that can be built to handle it.
No matter what type of task you need your van to accomplish, the most important cargo it carries are the people you put inside. Whether it’s a single operator in a GMC Savana 3500 Cutaway or the 15-passenger Chevrolet 3500 Extended Wheelbase Passenger Van, each van is full of innovations designed to keep occupants safe between destinations.
1. Available maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes weight of vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment.
2. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of the passengers, cargo, and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Before you buy a vehicle or use it to haul people or cargo, carefully review the Vehicle Loading section of the Owner's Manual and check the carrying capacity of your specific vehicle on the label on the inside of the driver door jamb.
5. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.
6. Based on Vincentric 2016 Fleet Awards analysis in the Full-Size 3/4-Ton Passenger Van Segment.
7. Based on the 2006-2016 Vincentric Fleet Awards analysis.
8. A Qualified Fleet User is defined as any company that has purchased and registered or leased five or more new cars/or trucks solely for use in its operation (any combination of manufacturers) during the current or preceding calendar year, during the current or preceding model year, or during the preceding 12-month period, or that owns or leases 15 or more cars and trucks. Supporting documentation must be retained by the dealer and made available upon request.
9. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotation and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle's recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of two service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
10. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
11. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.