The all-new 2016 Chevy Cruze features sizable enhancements found around every turn. It will be offered in more than 40 global markets and goes on sale first in North America in early 2016. Packed with new available technologies, the 2016 Cruze keeps you one step ahead offers Android™ Auto and Apple CarPlay™1 compatibility, for simple smartphone integration. Available stop/start technology helps enhance the Cruze’s efficiency in stopand-go driving, while a new, standard 1.4L turbocharged engine with direct injection and an SAE-certified 153 horsepower (113 kW) helps enable up to a General Motors-estimated 38 mpg2 on the highway with the available 6-speed automatic transmission.
General Motors and Navistar have joined forces to develop and assemble future medium-duty, conventional cab Class 4/5 commercial vehicles. The vehicles are slated for production in 2018. Additional product information will be announced at a later date.
Chevrolet is adding the 2016 Silverado 3500HD Chassis Cab to its long lineup of bi-fuel vehicles. Available in both 2WD and 4WD drivetrains, it has a 24.5-gallon CNG tank, located directly behind the cab, and a 23.5-gallon gasoline tank. Coming late 2015.
General Motors Fleet strives to be your professional partner. Vincentric, a leading firm that measures and analyzes the overall cost of owning and operating vehicles, has named multiple 2015 Buick models as Best Fleet Values.
The all-new 2016 Malibu is the midsize sedan that has it all. The Malibu is expected to offer outstanding fuel economy with an estimated 37 mpg highway3, while the 2016 Malibu Hybrid takes efficiency even further with an estimated 48 mpg city3. Available late 2015.
The Chevrolet Volt features awe-inspiring technology that will amaze at every turn. Its design and safety features are paired with a more efficient dual-electric motor and a 1.5 SIDI high-efficiency engine allowing for a 50-EV mile4 driving range on a single charge.
In a rare unanimous vote, the Chevrolet Colorado was named Motor Trend’s 2015 Truck of the Year®. With a best-in-class EPA estimated 26 highway mpg5, best-in-class towing6, best-in-class payload7, it’s easy to see how the Colorado earned top honors.
The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe proved to be one step ahead of the competition, scoring the editors’ vote to become the Kelley Blue Book Full-Size SUV Best Buy for 20158. The Tahoe’s all-new 355-hp EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine provides more power and better fuel economy9 than any competitor.
1. Vehicle user interface are products of Apple® and Google terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone. Data plan rates apply.
2. 2016 Cruze Premier with available RS Appearance Package shown. Cruze Premier offers an estimated 38 mpg highway. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available. Cruze L, LS, and LT offer a GM-estimated 40 mpg highway.
3. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available.
4. All GM estimates based on 41 combined mpg (gas) and 102 mpge (electric). Actual range varies with conditions. EPA estimates not yet available.
5. Based on GM 2014 Mid Pickup Segment. EPA-estimated. Colorado 2WD with available 2.5L I-4 engine.
6. Requires available V6 engine and available Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
7. Requires Extended Cab 2WD model. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
8. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.\
9. Based on GM Large SUV segment. EPA-estimated mpg, city/highway: Tahoe 16/23 (2WD), 16/22 (4WD).