For 2016, Chevrolet is the most awarded car company of the year6, as well as the winner of more J.D. Power Initial Quality awards than any other brand7. As part of the General Motors Fleet portfolio, we are proud to offer these award-winning vehicles that can make a difference in the operations in your fleet.
Telematics have become one of the most valuable assets in fleet operations. They can provide operational oversight into areas such as vehicle location, idle time, harsh acceleration, and more. Learn More
General Motors Fleet strives to be your professional partner. Vincentric, a leading firm that measures and analyzes the overall cost of owning and operating vehicles, has named multiple 2015 Buick models as Best Fleet Values.
The Chevrolet Volt features awe-inspiring technology that will amaze at every turn. Its design and safety features are paired with a more efficient dual-electric motor and a 1.5 SIDI high-efficiency engine allowing for a 50-EV mile3 driving range on a single charge.
The all-new 2016 Malibu is the midsize sedan that has it all. The Malibu is expected to offer outstanding fuel economy with an estimated 37 mpg highway2, while the 2016 Malibu Hybrid takes efficiency even further with an estimated 48 mpg city2.
The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe proved to be one step ahead of the competition, scoring the editors’ vote to become the Kelley Blue Book Full-Size SUV Best Buy for 20154. The Tahoe’s all-new 355-hp EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine provides more power and better fuel economy5 than any competitor.
1. 2016 Cruze Premier with available RS Appearance Package shown. Cruze Premier offers an estimated 38 mpg highway. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available. Cruze L, LS, and LT offer a GM-estimated 40 mpg highway.
2. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available.
3. All GM estimates based on 41 combined mpg (gas) and 102 mpge (electric). Actual range varies with conditions. EPA estimates not yet available.
4. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
5. Based on GM Large SUV segment. EPA-estimated mpg, city/highway: Tahoe 16/23 (2WD), 16/22 (4WD).
6. The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado, Impala, and Traverse were named a Best Car for the Money, and the 2016 Impala and Malibu were named a Best Car for Families by U.S. News & World Report. View U.S. News Best Cars at www.usnews.com/cars. Based on 2014/2015 year-end totals. JD Power: The Chevrolet Malibu, Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Silverado HD, and Chevrolet Camaro received the highest numerical scores in their respective segments in the J.D. Power 2016 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study, based on responses from 33,560 U.S. original owners of 2013 model-year vehicles after three years of ownership about problems experienced in the past 12 months, surveyed in October-December 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com. Kelley Blue Book: Vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2016 model year. 2016 model-year vehicle’s projected cost to own for the initial five-year ownership period is based on the average Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own data which considers depreciation and costs such as fuel and insurance. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
7. The Chevrolet Spark, Chevrolet Equinox (tie), Chevrolet Silverado HD and LD, and Chevrolet Tahoe received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles in their respective segments in the J.D. Power 2016 Initial Quality Study, based on 80,157 total responses, evaluating 245 models, and measures the opinions of new 2016 vehicle owners after 90 days of ownership, surveyed in February-May 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.