The next-generation Chevrolet Volt features awe-inspiring technology that will amaze at every turn. Its stunning design and advanced safety features are paired with a more efficient dual-electric motor and a 1.5 SIDI high-efficiency engine allowing for a 50-EV mile1 driving range on a single charge and more than 400 miles of total range1. In fact, owners who charge regularly can expect to travel more than 1,000 miles between fill-ups. Coming fall 2015, the all-new 2016 Volt is more electric than ever.
In a rare unanimous vote, the Chevrolet Colorado was named Motor Trend’s 2015 Truck of the Year®. With a best-in-class EPA estimated 26 highway mpg2, best-in-class towing3, best-in-class payload4, and a number of segment exclusive safety features, it’s easy to see how the Colorado earned top honors.
The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe proved to be one step ahead of the competition, scoring the editors’ vote to become the Kelley Blue Book Full-Size SUV Best Buy for 20155. The Tahoe’s all-new 355-hp EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine provides more power and better fuel economy6 than any competitor, giving you the capability to do whatever you set your mind to.
The bi-fuel CNG option pricing starts at $9,5007 for the Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD single rear-wheel pickups. The CNG option on the Chevy Express and GMC Savana cargo and passenger short-wheelbase vans starts at $10,8257 for the three-tank system and $12,0907 for the four-tank system. Learn more about Bi-Fuel CNG pricing
Introducing the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Special Service Vehicle (SSV). Powered by a potent 5.3L V-8 engine, it offers durability and features designed specifically for police use, including a 170-amp alternator and 730-CCA auxiliary battery. On sale this summer.
1. All GM estimates based on 41 combined mpg (gas) and 102 mpge (electric). Actual range varies with conditions. EPA estimates not yet available.
2. Based on GM 2014 Mid Pickup Segment. EPA-estimated. Colorado 2WD with available 2.5L I-4 engine.
3. Requires available V6 engine and available Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
4. Requires Extended Cab 2WD model. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
5. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
6. Based on GM Large SUV segment. EPA-estimated mpg, city/highway: Tahoe 16/23 (2WD), 16/22 (4WD).
7. MSRP. Tax and other fees may apply.
8. EPA-estimated 24 city, 26 hwy, and 25 combined mpg.