Chevrolet and GMC are introducing a wider range of alternative fuel products. Partnering with Power Solutions International Inc. to introduce compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)-capable engines, General Motors Fleet now offers a diverse lineup of alternative fuel and electric vehicle solutions.
1. 2016 Cruze Premier with available RS Appearance Package shown. Cruze Premier offers an estimated 38 mpg highway. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available. Cruze L, LS, and LT offer a GM-estimated 40 mpg highway.
2. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available.
3. All GM estimates based on 41 combined mpg (gas) and 102 mpge (electric). Actual range varies with conditions. EPA estimates not yet available.
4. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
5. Based on GM Large SUV segment. EPA-estimated mpg, city/highway: Tahoe 16/23 (2WD), 16/22 (4WD).
6. The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado, Impala, and Traverse were named a Best Car for the Money, and the 2016 Impala and Malibu were named a Best Car for Families by U.S. News & World Report. View U.S. News Best Cars at www.usnews.com/cars. Based on 2014/2015 year-end totals. JD Power: The Chevrolet Malibu, Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Silverado HD, and Chevrolet Camaro received the highest numerical scores in their respective segments in the J.D. Power 2016 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study, based on responses from 33,560 U.S. original owners of 2013 model-year vehicles after three years of ownership about problems experienced in the past 12 months, surveyed in October-December 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com. Kelley Blue Book: Vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2016 model year. 2016 model-year vehicle’s projected cost to own for the initial five-year ownership period is based on the average Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own data which considers depreciation and costs such as fuel and insurance. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
7. The Chevrolet Spark, Chevrolet Equinox (tie), Chevrolet Silverado HD and LD, and Chevrolet Tahoe received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles in their respective segments in the J.D. Power 2016 Initial Quality Study, based on 80,157 total responses, evaluating 245 models, and measures the opinions of new 2016 vehicle owners after 90 days of ownership, surveyed in February-May 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.