General Motors has launched a new platform specifically designed for small businesses to access key vehicle information such as location, fuel level, miles driven and maintenance needs at any time with the downloadable app. The new vehicle management service known as Commercial Link™ uses data provided by the embedded OnStar® hardware and aims to provide small-business owners with a detailed, near real-time view of their vehicle operations to more efficiently manage their fleet.
With its all-new 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine, the 2016 Colorado has been named Motor Trend’s 2016 Truck of the Year®. This is the second consecutive Motor Trend Truck of the Year® award for Colorado.
General Motors Fleet strives to be your professional partner. Vincentric, a leading firm that measures and analyzes the overall cost of owning and operating vehicles, has named multiple 2015 Buick models as Best Fleet Values.
The all-new 2016 Malibu is the midsize sedan that has it all. The Malibu is expected to offer outstanding fuel economy with an estimated 37 mpg highway2, while the 2016 Malibu Hybrid takes efficiency even further with an estimated 48 mpg city2. Available late 2015.
The Chevrolet Volt features awe-inspiring technology that will amaze at every turn. Its design and safety features are paired with a more efficient dual-electric motor and a 1.5 SIDI high-efficiency engine allowing for a 50-EV mile3 driving range on a single charge.
The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe proved to be one step ahead of the competition, scoring the editors’ vote to become the Kelley Blue Book Full-Size SUV Best Buy for 20154. The Tahoe’s all-new 355-hp EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine provides more power and better fuel economy5 than any competitor.
1. 2016 Cruze Premier with available RS Appearance Package shown. Cruze Premier offers an estimated 38 mpg highway. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available. Cruze L, LS, and LT offer a GM-estimated 40 mpg highway.
2. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available.
3. All GM estimates based on 41 combined mpg (gas) and 102 mpge (electric). Actual range varies with conditions. EPA estimates not yet available.
4. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
5. Based on GM Large SUV segment. EPA-estimated mpg, city/highway: Tahoe 16/23 (2WD), 16/22 (4WD).