Chevrolet is adding the 2016 Silverado 3500HD Chassis Cab to its long lineup bi-fuel of vehicles, including the Bi-fuel Silverado 2500HD and 3500HD and the dedicated CNG full-size Chevrolet Express vans. The Bi-fuel Silverado 3500HD Chassis Cab will give drivers the flexibility to use CNG or gasoline and will be available in both 2WD and 4WD drivetrains. It has a 24.5-gallon CNG tank, located directly behind the cab, and a 23.5-gallon gasoline tank that will give drivers optimal range between fill-ups. The Bi-fuel Silverado 3500HD Chassis Cab is an ideal option for businesses that not only want to improve their bottom line by saving on fuel costs, but also want a vehicle they can customize to suit their vocation. Coming late 2015.
GM Fleet & Commercial strives to be your professional partner. It all begins by offering great products, and Buick’s 2015 lineup of vehicles delivers. Vincentric, a leading firm that measures and analyzes the overall cost of owning and operating vehicles, has named multiple 2015 Buick models as Best Fleet Values.
With dramatic design, exceptional efficiency, and advanced technology, the all-new 2016 Malibu is the midsize sedan that has it all. The Malibu is expected to offer outstanding fuel economy with an estimated 37 mpg highway1, while the 2016 Malibu Hybrid takes efficiency even further with an estimated 48 mpg city1. Available late 2015.
The next-generation Chevrolet Volt features awe-inspiring technology that will amaze at every turn. Its stunning design and advanced safety features are paired with a more efficient dual-electric motor and a 1.5 SIDI high-efficiency engine allowing for a 50-EV mile2 driving range on a single charge. Coming fall 2015.
In a rare unanimous vote, the Chevrolet Colorado was named Motor Trend’s 2015 Truck of the Year®. With a best-in-class EPA estimated 26 highway mpg3, best-in-class towing4, best-in-class payload5, and a number of segment exclusive safety features, it’s easy to see how the Colorado earned top honors.
The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe proved to be one step ahead of the competition, scoring the editors’ vote to become the Kelley Blue Book Full-Size SUV Best Buy for 20156. The Tahoe’s all-new 355-hp EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine provides more power and better fuel economy7 than any competitor.
Introducing the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Special Service Vehicle (SSV). Powered by a potent 5.3L V-8 engine, it offers durability and features designed specifically for police use, including a 170-amp alternator and 730-CCA auxiliary battery. On sale this summer.
1. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available.
2. All GM estimates based on 41 combined mpg (gas) and 102 mpge (electric). Actual range varies with conditions. EPA estimates not yet available.
3. Based on GM 2014 Mid Pickup Segment. EPA-estimated. Colorado 2WD with available 2.5L I-4 engine.
4. Requires available V6 engine and available Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
5 Requires Extended Cab 2WD model. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
6. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.\
7 Based on GM Large SUV segment. EPA-estimated mpg, city/highway: Tahoe 16/23 (2WD), 16/22 (4WD).