With its all-new 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine, the 2016 Colorado has been named Motor Trend’s 2016 Truck of the Year®. This is the second consecutive Motor Trend Truck of the Year® award for Colorado, the mid-size pickup introduced as a 2015 model.
The 2016 Colorado diesel offers the best fuel economy for a pickup truck in the United States, with an EPA-estimated 31 mpg on the highway for two-wheel drive models, and the highest trailering capability in the mid-size truck segment: up to 7,700 pounds (2WD).1
General Motors Fleet strives to be your professional partner. Vincentric, a leading firm that measures and analyzes the overall cost of owning and operating vehicles, has named multiple 2015 Buick models as Best Fleet Values.
The all-new 2016 Malibu is the midsize sedan that has it all. The Malibu is expected to offer outstanding fuel economy with an estimated 37 mpg highway3, while the 2016 Malibu Hybrid takes efficiency even further with an estimated 48 mpg city3. Available late 2015.
The Chevrolet Volt features awe-inspiring technology that will amaze at every turn. Its design and safety features are paired with a more efficient dual-electric motor and a 1.5 SIDI high-efficiency engine allowing for a 50-EV mile4 driving range on a single charge.
The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe proved to be one step ahead of the competition, scoring the editors’ vote to become the Kelley Blue Book Full-Size SUV Best Buy for 20158. The Tahoe’s all-new 355-hp EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine provides more power and better fuel economy9 than any competitor.
1. Vehicle user interface are products of Apple® and Google terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone. Data plan rates apply.
2. 2016 Cruze Premier with available RS Appearance Package shown. Cruze Premier offers an estimated 38 mpg highway. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available. Cruze L, LS, and LT offer a GM-estimated 40 mpg highway.
3. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available.
4. All GM estimates based on 41 combined mpg (gas) and 102 mpge (electric). Actual range varies with conditions. EPA estimates not yet available.
5. Based on GM 2014 Mid Pickup Segment. EPA-estimated. Colorado 2WD with available 2.5L I-4 engine.
6. Requires available V6 engine and available Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
7. Requires Extended Cab 2WD model. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
8. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.\
9. Based on GM Large SUV segment. EPA-estimated mpg, city/highway: Tahoe 16/23 (2WD), 16/22 (4WD).