Dramatic design, exceptional efficiency, and advanced technology come together in the all-new 2016 Malibu and Malibu Hybrid. The Malibu is expected to offer outstanding fuel economy with an estimated 37 mpg highway1, while the 2016 Malibu Hybrid takes efficiency even further with an estimated 48 mpg city1. It also has built-in available 4G LTE Wi-Fi®2 and an intuitive and customizable available Chevrolet MyLink3 display to provide easy access to information and entertainment. With extraordinary efficiency and exceptional style, the 2016 Malibu is the midsize sedan that has it all. Available late 2015.
The next-generation Chevrolet Volt features awe-inspiring technology that will amaze at every turn. Its stunning design and advanced safety features are paired with a more efficient dual-electric motor and a 1.5 SIDI high-efficiency engine allowing for a 50-EV mile4 driving range on a single charge. Coming fall 2015.
In a rare unanimous vote, the Chevrolet Colorado was named Motor Trend’s 2015 Truck of the Year®. With a best-in-class EPA estimated 26 highway mpg5, best-in-class towing6, best-in-class payload7, and a number of segment exclusive safety features, it’s easy to see how the Colorado earned top honors.
The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe proved to be one step ahead of the competition, scoring the editors’ vote to become the Kelley Blue Book Full-Size SUV Best Buy for 20158. The Tahoe’s all-new 355-hp EcoTec3 5.3L V8 engine provides more power and better fuel economy9 than any competitor.
Introducing the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Special Service Vehicle (SSV). Powered by a potent 5.3L V-8 engine, it offers durability and features designed specifically for police use, including a 170-amp alternator and 730-CCA auxiliary battery. On sale this summer.
1. Based on GM testing. Official EPA estimates not yet available.
2. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details, and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require a data plan. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode.
3. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. All GM estimates based on 41 combined mpg (gas) and 102 mpge (electric). Actual range varies with conditions. EPA estimates not yet available.
5. Based on GM 2014 Mid Pickup Segment. EPA-estimated. Colorado 2WD with available 2.5L I-4 engine.
6. Requires available V6 engine and available Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
7. Requires Extended Cab 2WD model. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
8. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.\
9. Based on GM Large SUV segment. EPA-estimated mpg, city/highway: Tahoe 16/23 (2WD), 16/22 (4WD).