The one-stop shop for business owners’ vehicle needs
2013 GMC Yukon Denali Hybrid SUV
Step up to a whole new level of sophistication and refinement with Yukon Denali Hybrid. Aggressive, streamlined proportions, superb fit-and-finish and signature chrome accents give this hybrid SUV an undeniable style that’s hard to miss. With the Yukon Denali Hybrid, you never have to compromise when it comes to performance. It’s engineered with the most advanced hybrid technology.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 4HY equipment group.
Safety and Security
Dual-stage front and side impact air bags5 with Passenger Sensing System
Head curtain side-impact air bags5 with rollover sensor
Tire Pressure Monitoring System6
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan7 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Daytime Running Lamps and automatic lamp control
Rear Vision camera system
Front 6-way power heated bucket seats
2nd-row 60/40 split-folding bench seat
3rd-row removable 50/50 split-bench seats
Driver Information Center
6 auxiliary power outlets
Remote Vehicle Starter System
AM/FM with CD/MP3, SiriusXM® Radio8 with 3-month trial, navigation8 system with touch screen and hard drive, Bose® speaker system, rear audio controls
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones9
Vortec 6.0L VVT V8
Hybrid Propulsion Electric with 300-volt Energy Storage System
Strong hybrid automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brake system with regenerative braking
Aluminum streamlined hood
Grille with large air intake
Streamlined fascias, running boards and wheel openings
Power-folding, heated mirrors
Lightweight aero-efficient wheels
Aluminum rear liftgate, wiper/washer
Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist
2-Mode Hybrid Features
The 2-Mode System is a patented hybrid technology with two modes optimized for city and highway driving.
First mode: At low speed and light loads, the vehicle can operate by electric power or engine power, or any combination
Second mode: Primarily for highway speeds providing electric assist and full V8 power when needed. It integrates sophisticated electronic controls, Active Fuel ManagementTM, cam phasing and late-intake valve closure for efficient engine operation
2-Mode system allows for more compact packaging because powerful electric motors are designed to fit within the space of a conventional automatic transmission
300-volt battery pack is larger than typical battery but fits in without compromising passenger space. No plug-in is required
Available cloth seats
Available power distribution centers to facilitate aftermarket electrical accessories
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
7. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
9. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.