THE 2017 GMC SIERRA 3500HD – STRENGTH IN A SMART PACKAGE.
Not all work is created equal. That’s why the GMC Sierra 3500HD was built to conquer it all. When equipped with the available all-new Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine, Sierra 3500HD delivers an incredible 910 lb.-ft. of torque along with available safety features to help you keep in control and keep your business headed in the right direction.
Maximum Gooseneck/Fifth-Wheel trailering capacity2 of 23,300 lbs.
Maximum payload3 of 7,153 lbs.
StabiliTrak® with Hill Start Assist, Trailer Sway Control
Available Forward Collision Alert4
Available Lane Departure Warning4
Available Front and Rear Park Assist4
Available Active Tow rear camera4
Available OnStar® 4G LTE with a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot5
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. Double Cab Long Box 2WD DRW model with available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine and Allison 6-speed automatic transmission. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo, and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. These maximum payload ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. See the Owner's Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
4. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
5. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T.
6. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
7. Go to my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
8. A Qualified Fleet User defined as any company that has purchased and registered or leased five or more new cars/or trucks solely for use in its operation (any combination of manufacturers) during the current or preceding calendar year, during the current or preceding model year, or during the preceding 12-month period, or that owns or leases 15 or more cars and trucks. Supporting documentation must be retained by the dealer and made available upon request.