The one-stop shop for business owners' vehicle needs.
2014 GMC Sierra 3500HD Chassis Cab
A vehicle you can rely on for heavy-duty work, the 2014 GMC Sierra Chassis Cab is built for flexibility and to help you handle all the toughest jobs. Based on your workload, it can be customized with the upfits to suit specific needs such as the flat bed, service body, or dump truck. Whatever the job is, the Sierra 3500HD Chassis Cab is always the right choice.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1SA unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal air bags** with passenger-side deactivation switch
Daytime running lamps and automatic lamp control
Reclining front 40/20/40 split-bench seat
Rear 60/40 split-bench fold-up seat (Crew Cab)
Driver Information Center
2 power outlets
Tilt-wheel adjustable steering column
Front-passenger assist handle
AM/FM stereo with digital clock
Vortec 6.0L V8 with 322 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque
Duramax Diesel 6.6L Turbo V8 engine, B20-diesel compatible with 397 hp and 765 lb-ft torque (available)
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brake system
Independent front and multileaf rear suspension
Heavy-duty battery with rundown protection and retained accessory power
External auxiliary transmission oil cooler
Integrated trailer brake controller
External engine oil cooler
Intermittent windshield wipers
Foldaway camper-style rearview mirrors
LT235/80R17E all-season highway tires
8-lug steel wheels with center caps
Front frame-mounted recovery hooks
Front chrome bumper
Dual halogen headlamps
Smoked amber roof lamps
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for any option(s) necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.