The one-stop shop for business owners' vehicle needs.
2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali
Sierra 2500HD Denali’s signature exterior design cues are the very essence of Professional Grade confidence. Denali announces its presence with a unique chrome grille, chrome accents and available 20” polished aluminum wheels. Coupled with its bold stance and meticulous attention to detail, this Sierra makes a bold impression. The Sierra 2500HD Denali delivers powerful performance, efficiently. We engineered to Professional Grade standards to give you all of the capability you expect – as well as some you wouldn’t.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on Sierra 2500HD Denali unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal, side-impact and head curtain side-impact air bags5 with rollover sensor
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic lamp control
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan6 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
Tire Pressure Monitoring System7
Full-feature leather-appointed front bucket seats, console
Heated and cooled front seats
Heated steering wheel
Power adjustable pedals
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones8
Compass, outside temperature
AM/FM stereo with MP3/6-disc CD player, USB port9, Bose® system, SiriusXM® Radio10 with 3-month trial, steering wheel controls
Driver Information Center
Remote Vehicle Starter System
Dual-zone automatic climate control
Vortec 6.0L V8 with 360 horsepower and E85 FlexFuel11 capability
Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 with 397 horsepower, 765 lb.-ft. of torque; B20-Diesel compatible
6-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode
2WD, automatic AWD or 4WD system
4-wheel disc antilock brake system
Locking rear differential
Heavy-duty trailering equipment
Heated, power-fold rearview mirrors with turn signals, ground illumination, curb-tilt
P275/55R20 all-season tires
Chrome aluminum wheels
Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist
EZ-Lift Tailgate Package
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Audio options: navigation12 system, rear seat DVD entertainment system, CD/DVD player
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
8. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
11. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
12. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
13. Required SiriusXM Radio and SiriusXM NavTraffic monthly subscriptions sold separately after trial period. SiriusXM NavTraffic only available in select markets. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions subject to Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. SiriusXM service only available in the 48 contiguous United States.
*Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment.