THE 2017 GMC SIERRA 1500 – CRAFTED TO BE PROFESSIONAL
Combining power and utility with comfort and craftsmanship has never happened as seamlessly as it does in the 2017 GMC Sierra 1500. Interior features such as triple door seals to block out noise and available wireless device charging5 create a quiet place to conduct business. And when work beckons, cargo innovations such as the CornerStep rear bumper and available LED box lighting give you greater access to the task at hand. And with the 2016 Sierra 1500 named a Vincentric 2016 Best Fleet Value in America6, it’s easy to see how Sierra 1500 can be a difference maker for your fleet.
Best in class available V8 towing capacity3 – 12,500 lbs.
Best in class available V8 fuel economy7 – 23 mpg hwy
Best in class standard V6 torque – 305 lb.-ft.
Only OEM to offer box delete option on pickup truck lineup
Available under-rail LED cargo lighting
GM exclusive built-in CornerStep rear bumper
Available fleet OnStar® telematics vehicle data reporting
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway with 4.3L V6 engine and 2WD.
3. Sierra’s 12,500 lb. rating requires Sierra Double Cab or Crew Cab Short box 2WD with 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine and NHT Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
4. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T.
5. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.gmc.com/learn for details.
6. Based on the GMC Sierra 1500 Base Reg Cab 2WD SWB results in the 2016 Vincentric Fleet Awards analysis in the U.S. Market. Visit www.vincentric.com for details regarding the specific award winners.
7. Based on GM Large Pickup segment. EPA-estimated mpg for the available 5.3L V-8 engine: 16 city/23 hwy with 6-speed transmission (2WD), 16 city/22 hwy with 6-speed transmission (4WD).
8. Based on EPA estimates. With optional 5.3L V8 engine and 2WD.
9. Based on EPA estimates. With optional 5.0L V8 engine and 2WD.
10. A Qualified Fleet User defined as any company that has purchased and registered or leased five or more new cars/or trucks soley for use in its operation (any combination of manufacturers) during the current or preceding calendar year, during the current or preceding model year, or during the preceding 12-month period, or that owns or leases 15 or more cars and trucks. Supporting documentation must be retained by the dealer and made available upon request.
11.Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.