Valuable offers — including upfit packages and gift cards — when you purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle.
2013 GMC Sierra Hybrid 1500
Built on the strongest pickup frame GMC has ever constructed, Sierra Hybrid gives you the confidence to know you can carry the weight. From the chrome grille to the steel frame, every element of Sierra Hybrid is Professional Grade. Designed as a pickup first and hybrid second, Sierra Hybrid works hard, hauls cargo, transports passengers and trailers loads just like gas-powered Sierra models.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 3HA model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal and side-impact air bags5 with Passenger Sensing
AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3, SiriusXM® Radio7 with 3-month
trial (SiriusXM® Radio7 fleet delete available)
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones8
Driver Information Center
Power door locks and windows
Vortec 6.0L VVT V8
Strong hybrid automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brake system with regenerative braking
Locking rear axle differential
Z85 independent front and multileaf rear suspension
Foldaway rearview mirrors
EZ-Lift Tailgate Package
P265/65R18 quiet-tuned tires
18-in. Chrome-Clad aluminum wheels
2-Mode Hybrid Features
The 2-Mode System is a patented hybrid technology with two modes optimized for city and highway driving.
First mode: At low speed and light loads, the vehicle can operate by electric power or engine power, or any combination
Second mode: Primarily for highway speeds providing electric assist and full V8 power when needed. It integrates sophisticated electronic controls, Active Fuel ManagementTM, cam phasing and late-intake valve closure for efficient engine operation
2-Mode system allows for more compact packaging because powerful electric motors are designed to fit within the space of a conventional automatic transmission
300-volt battery pack is larger than typical battery but fits in without compromising passenger space. No plug-in is required
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
8. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
9. Required SiriusXM Radio and SiriusXM NavTraffic monthly subscriptions sold separately after trial period. SiriusXM NavTraffic only available in select markets. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions subject to Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. SiriusXM service only available in the 48 contiguous United States.
10. Not compatible with all devices.
11. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
*Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment.