Reduce costs, improve productivity, and enhance driver safety.
Valuable offers on accessories and upfit packages when you purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle.
Business Elite Dealers
The one-stop shop for business owners’ vehicle needs.
Cargo, Passenger & Cutaway
Browse our full lineup of Chevy and GMC vans and find the right one for your business needs.
2016 GMC Savana Passenger Van
When you’ve got a whole crew you need to move, the 2016 GMC Savana Passenger Van can take them wherever they need to be. Flexible seating and cargo options with room for up to 15 passengers give you the ability to pick up everyone or everything, without making multiple trips. It’s a big vehicle for the biggest jobs.
• Pro Grade Utility:
– Two wheelbases
– Durable body-on-frame construction
– 12- or 15-passenger seating
• 5 years of OnStar Basic Plan5 standard
• Standard OnStar 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot6
• Covered by GMC Pro Grade Protection, which includes 2 maintenance visits7
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on LS unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Air bags,8 frontal, driver, and front passenger
Head curtain side-impact air bags8 (first 3 rows)
Front seat-mounted side-impact air bags8 (first 3 rows)
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
OnStar Guidance Plan9 for 6 months, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, OnStar Advanced Diagnostics, and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling)
StabiliTrak stability control system with Traction Control
Tire Pressure Monitoring System10
Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 player, seek-and-scan, digital clock, and 2 front-door speakers
Console with storage, 3 cupholders, (2) 12-volt power outlets plus 110-volt power outlet
Full-length black rubberized-vinyl floor covering
Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI with 285 hp and 295 lb-ft torque
6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled transmission with overdrive and Tow/Haul mode and internal transmission oil cooler
Oil Life Monitoring System
Battery with rundown protection and retained accessory power
4-wheel anti-lock disc brake system
Swing-out 60/40 passenger-side door
Front intermittent wet-arm windshield wipers
Daytime running lamps
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Rear air conditioning/heater
Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink,11 6.5" diagonal color touch-screen display, AM/FM stereo with CD player, includes Bluetooth®12 streaming audio for music and select phones
Convenience Package – Includes tilt-wheel and cruise control
Inside rearview mirror – Includes Rear Vision Camera display
Remote Vehicle Starter System – Includes Remote Keyless Entry
15-passenger seating configuration
220-amp alternator (not available on diesel 2LS or 1LT models)
Isolated second battery (not available with gaseous 6.0L V8 or diesel engines)
3-Tank System (not available on diesel 2LS or 1LT models)
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. EPA estimated.
3. Max seating.
4. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo, and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
5. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
6. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service, and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
7. Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
8. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
9. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details, and system limitations. Roadside service provided by Allstate Roadside Services. Services vary by model and conditions.
10. Does not monitor spare tire.
11. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
12. Go to my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
*Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes weight of vehicle, driver, passengers, cargo, and equipment.