THE 2017 GMC SAVANA CARGO – STRENGTH AND FLEXIBILITY
The 2017 GMC Savana Cargo Van offers features that help you work intelligently and efficiently, such as standard rear swing-out doors and Bluetooth®5 wireless connectivity. Two V8 engine and wheelbase options give you the ability to tailor the Savana Cargo Van to your specific needs.
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of the passengers, cargo, and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
4. Before you buy a vehicle or use it to haul people or cargo, carefully review the Vehicle Loading section of the Owner’s Manual and check the carrying capacity of your specific vehicle on the label on the inside of the driver door jamb.
5. Go to my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
6. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details, and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.
7. A “Qualified Fleet User” is defined as, subject to below exclusions, any company which has purchased or leased five (5) or more new cars and/or trucks (any combination of vehicle manufacturers) solely for business use in its operation within the last 12 months or that currently owns or leases fifteen (15) or more cars and trucks used in its company service.
8. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.