Valuable offers on accessories and upfit packages when you purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle.
2016 GMC Savana 4500 Cutaway
Hauling is serious business. That’s why the 2016 GMC Savana 4500 Cutaway allows you to build the perfect solution for all your towing and hauling needs. A variety of engines, wheelbases, and rear-wheel options along with a full-length, ladder-type frame make Savana Cutaway a durable and flexible platform for your upfitting needs.
Pro Grade Utility:
– 2 wheelbases and 2 powertrain options
– Available isolated second battery
– Available 5 years of OnStar Basic Plan5
– Available OnStar 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot6
– Available radio with IntelliLink7 and Navigation8 with Bluetooth®9
Covered by GMC Pro Grade Protection,10 which includes 2 maintenance visits
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 2WT model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal air bags11 with passenger-side deactivation switch
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Driver and front-passenger high-back bucket seats; includes head restraints
Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 player, seek-and-scan, digital clock, and 2 front-door speakers
Console with storage, 3 cupholders, (2) 12-volt power outlets plus 120-volt power outlet
Tow/Haul mode selector
Black rubberized-vinyl floor covering
Vortec 6.0L V8 with 342 hp and 373 lb-ft torque
6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled transmission with overdrive and Tow/Haul mode and internal transmission oil cooler
Oil Life Monitoring System
Brake/transmission shift interlock for automatic transmissions
Battery with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Independent front suspension
4-wheel anti-lock brake system
LT225/75R16E all-season tires
Front intermittent wet-arm windshield wipers
Daytime running lamps
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel engine with 260 hp, 525 lb-ft torque, and B20 Diesel compatibility (not available on 1WT or 2SD models)
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
3. Max seating.
5. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
6. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service, and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
7. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
8. Map coverage available in United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
9. Go to my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
10. Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
11. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
12. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes weight of vehicle, driver, passengers, cargo, and equipment.
**These maximum payload ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. See the Owner's Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.