The one-stop shop for business owners’ vehicle needs
2013 GMC Acadia Denali Crossover SUV
We designed the Acadia Denali to make a distinctive first – and lasting – impression. Bold lines, chrome details, a confident stance, and attention to detail elevate this crossover to premium Denali standards.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Safety and Security
Frontal and side-impact air bags5 for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact air bags5 for all rows in outboard seating positions
Front passenger air bag5 suppression
Rear door child security locks
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan6 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation7
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with traction control
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Daytime Running Lamps and automatic lamp control
Integral blind zone spotter mirror
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with mahogany wood grain trim
Tri-zone climate control
Power, heated and cooled front driver and passenger seats
Premium Bose® Audio System
8-way power driver and front passenger seat
8-passenger seating with 2nd-row 60/40 split-bench and 3rd-row 60/40 split-bench seat
Front and rear climate control
Tilt/telescoping adjustable steering column
Rear Vision Camera
Color Touch AM/FM/SiriusXM® HD Radio8 with CD player, 6.5” diagonal touch screen display, USB port9 and auxiliary input jack
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones10
Remote Keyless Entry
Programmable power door locks
Compact spare tire and jack
Front- or all-wheel drive
3.6L V6 SIDI VVT with 288 hp and 270 lb.-ft. torque
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brake system with panic brake assist
Independent front and rear suspension
New custom Denali grille
Seamless glass-to-glass rear quarter panel
Unique satin chrome accents
Body color front and rear fascias
All-new hood and front fascia design
High-intensity discharge (HID) xenon headlamps with LED lighting standard
Halogen fog lamps with projector technology help reduce glare and improve visibility in foggy conditions
LED tail lamps integrated into Acadia’s all-new rear quarter design mean safety and style
All-new rear fascia with flow-through exhaust outlets
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.