The one-stop shop for business owners' vehicle needs.
2013 GMC Yukon Full-Size SUV
Inside and out, Yukon defines what it takes to be called an SUV. The GMC Yukon boasts a world-class design that features aggressive, streamlined proportions and superb fit and finish. This sport utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability and towing capacity.
What’s new for 2013
Powertrain grade braking
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on Commercial Fleet model 1SA unless otherwise noted
Safety and Security
Dual-stage front and side-impact air bags5 with Passenger Sensing System
Head curtain side-impact air bags5 with rollover sensor
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children) system
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with Proactive Roll Avoidance
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Daytime Running Lamps and automatic lamp control
Front bench seat with 40/20/40 split-bench, 6-way power driver
2nd-row 60/40 split-folding bench seat
3rd-row 50/50 split-folding bench seat
Tri-zone climate control
AM/FM with CD/MP3, rear audio and SiriusXM® Radio8 with 3-month trial (SiriusXM® Radio fleet delete available)
Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel9 with Active Fuel Management TM (Yukon, Yukon XL ½-ton)
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brake system
Rear locking differential
Single speed transfer case (4WD)
P265/70R17 all-season tires
Luggage rack side rails (fleet delete available)
Rear liftgate with liftglass, wiper/washer
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Seating options: front bucket with 6-way power driver and front passenger seats with lockable storage (standard on 1SA), 2nd-row bucket seats, leather seating surfaces, heated 1st and 2nd row, power lumbar, memory
Power release 2nd-row seats
Power adjustable pedals
Audio options: touch screen navigation10system, Bose® system, rear seat DVD entertainment, Bluetooth® for phone11
Remote Vehicle Starter System
Autotrac 2-speed transfer case (4WD)
Z71 Off-Road Suspension
Heavy-Duty Trailering Package
20”, 22” chrome wheels
Outside mirror options: power folding, turn signal, curb-tilt, driver auto-dimming
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
7. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
9. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
10. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
11. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
12. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period which is continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Available only in select markets. For more information, see siriusxm.com/navtraffic.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.