The one-stop shop for business owners' vehicle needs.
2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD
The Sierra 2500HD is the very essence of Professional Grade confidence. With its bold lines, signature stance and premium fit and finish, Sierra 2500HD is built to impress. We built the Sierra 2500HD to deliver everything you expect from a heavy duty truck—and then we exceeded those expectations with the most powerful Sierra ever.
What’s new for 2013
Bi-Fuel Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) system available on Extended Cab models
6.0L V8 Gaseous CNG with hardened valve seats
Electronic shift transfer case available on 1SA
Trailer brake controller standard on box delete models
Duramax 6.6 V8 Turbo Diesel 397 HP and 765 lb-ft torque on box delete models
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1SA model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal air bags5
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system
Trailer Sway Control (SRW)
Daytime Running Lamps and automatic lamp control
Tire Pressure Monitoring System6
Reclining front 40/20/40 split-bench seat
Rear bench fold-up seat (Extended and Crew Cab)
Driver Information Center
2 power outlets
Tilt-wheel adjustable steering column
Front passenger assist handle
AM/FM stereo with digital clock
Vortec 6.0L V8 with 360 horsepower and E85 FlexFuel7 capability on pickup models
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
7. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
8. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. Required SiriusXM Radio and SiriusXM NavTraffic monthly subscriptions sold separately after trial period. SiriusXM NavTraffic only available in select markets. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions subject to Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. SiriusXM service only available in the 48 contiguous United States.
11. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
12. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
13. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
*Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment.