Discover our latest fuel solutions — the technology, the vehicles, the emission standards, plus credits and incentives.
2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Truck
Sierra’s bold lines, signature stance and premium fit and finish show the attention to detail that goes into every Sierra. Professional Grade engineering is our philosophy that a better solution can always be found through technology and innovation. From our Vortec engines to our control and response systems, Sierra embodies that principle. Whether your work or play takes you off-road, around town, or to the job site, Sierra offers available packages that answer the toughest demands.
What’s new for 2013
P265/65R18 SL 1112 all-terrain tires
Electronic Autotrac transfer case (available on 1SA & 2SA)
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1SA model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal and side-impact air bags5 with Passenger Sensing System
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
8. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
11. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
12. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
*Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo and equipment.