Browse our full lineup of Chevy and GMC vans and find the right one for your business needs.
2013 GMC Savana 2500 Cargo Van
GMC Savana is the ideal choice for full-size cargo van buyers, delivering a wide variety of engines, rear-wheel drive and an available left-hand-side hinged entry/load door for ready access. Remote release side panels and special lighting are available for additional workload capability.
What’s new for 2013
Audio system with navigation5
Rear Vision Camera
Rear Park Assist
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1WT model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal air bags6 with passenger-side deactivation switch (2500 and 3500 models only)
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic headlamps
Tire Pressure Monitoring System7
Front high-back, reclining bucket seats
Console with storage, 3 cupholders, 2 power outlets
Front passenger assist handle
Full-length black rubberized-vinyl floor covering
Protective inner door panels
Vortec 4.8L FlexFuel8 V8 with 280 hp and 295 lb.-ft. torque (2500 and 3500 models)
Oil Life Monitoring System
6-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode (2500/3500)
Independent front suspension
4-wheel disc antilock brake system
Battery with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Intermittent front windshield wipers
Swing-out 60/40 passenger-side door
Swing-out rear doors
Manual rearview mirrors
Stainless steel exhaust system
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Head curtain side-impact air bags6 for driver and front passenger
Seating options: driver power adjustment, cloth seats
Tilt adjustable steering column with cruise control
Rear air conditioning/heater
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan9 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
Audio: navigation5, AM/FM stereo, CD/MP3 player, USB port10,12 SiriusXM® Radio11
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones12
Vortec 6.0L FlexFuel8 V8 with 324 hp and 373 lb.-ft. torque
Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel with 260 hp, 525 lb.-ft. torque and B20-Diesel compatibility
Dedicated Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) System
Rear locking differential
Swing-out 60/40 driver-side door
Sliding passenger-side door
Express Access remote release side panels, enhanced lighting
Outside heated, power, folding mirrors with turn signals
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
8. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
9. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
10. Not compatible with all devices.
11. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
12. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.