The one-stop shop for business owners’ vehicle needs
2013 GMC ACADIA Crossover SUV
We redesigned the Acadia with one goal in mind: To make sure that the first impression is a strong impression. With distinctive, bold lines, a confident stance, and the attention to detail that bear the mark of Professional Grade engineering.
What’s new for 2013
New audio systems with Color Touch display screens, AM/FM/SiriusXM® Radio5 HD (high definition) stereo with 3-month trial, CD/DVD and IntelliLink6
New 8-way power passenger seat adjuster
Power tilt and telescopic steering column
New 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled transmissions with overdrive
Standard USB port7
Standard Rear Vision Camera
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on SLE-1 unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact air bags8 for all rows in outboard seating positions (SLE1)
Frontal and side-impact air bags8 for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact air bags8 for all rows in outboard seating positions (SLE2, SLT1, SLT2)
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel.See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
6. IntelliLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity in some devices.
7. Not compatible with all devices.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
9. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
10. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
11. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
12. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.