The 2017 Chevrolet Trax is here to navigate city streets and tight parking spaces while still offering the versatility of 48.4 cu. ft. of cargo space.3 Equipped with advanced connectivity features such as support for Apple CarPlayTM5 and Android AutoTM5 along with the 7" diagonal touch-screen display, Trax effortlessly connects drivers to everything they rely on. When outfitted with the Fleet Convenience Package, Trax LS offers options such as power driver seat, cruise control, and other features that can make Trax a comfortable fit for your fleet.
2016 model shown
10 standard air bags6
5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for Safety4
Available All-Wheel Drive
Standard rear vision camera
Compact car maneuverability
4 standard cargo tie downs
Up to 48.4 cu. ft. of cargo volume3
Standard 138 hp turbo-charged engine
Two standard USB ports7 and auxiliary input jack
Available OnStar® 4G LTE with a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot8
Standard Chevrolet MyLink9 audio system with Bluetooth®10 capability
Apple CarPlayTM5 and Android AutoTM5 compatibility
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealers fees, and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway on FWD model.
3. With rear seats folded. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
5. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Android Auto available only on the 7-inch diagonal Chevrolet MyLink. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
6. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
7. Not compatible with all devices.
8. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T.
9. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
12. A Qualified Fleet User defined as any company that has purchased and registered or leased five or more new cars/or trucks solely for use in its operation (any combination of manufacturers) during the current or preceding calendar year, during the current or preceding model year, or during the preceding 12-month period, or that owns or leases 15 or more cars and trucks. Supporting documentation must be retained by the dealer and made available upon request.