OnStar with 4G LTE strengthens your fleet and the bottom line.
2015 Chevrolet Sonic
The 2015 Chevrolet Sonic is all about easy efficiency. With an available turbocharged engine that still offers 40 highway mpg4, you can enjoy the drive without paying for it at the pump. And with a spacious 14.9 cubic feet of trunk space5 and 60/40 split folding rear seat, you can configure Sonic, available in Hatchback or Sedan, to fit whatever you’ve got.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on LS model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
10 standard air bags including front, front and rear side-impact, head curtain side-impact, and front knee6
Touring suspension with StabiliTrak stability control system and traction control
Electric power steering
15" steel wheels with bolt-on wheel covers
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Audio: SiriusXM Satellite Radio11 with 3-month trial, USB port12
Premium 6-speaker audio system
Chevrolet MyLink13, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth®9 streaming audio for music and select phones; voice recognition for phone; Pandora® smartphone compatible14; all functions controlled through 7" diagonal color touch screen
Seats: Leatherette seating surfaces, heated
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
Power windows with driver express-up and express-down
Remote Vehicle Starter System
ECOTEC 1.4L Turbocharged I-4 VVT DOHC engine with 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque (standard on LTZ for 2015)
6-speed automatic transmission
16" or 17" aluminum wheels
Power outside heated rearview mirrors
Advanced Safety Package with Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. EPA estimate with available 1.4L turbocharged engine and 6-speed manual transmission with LT and LTZ models.
5. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
6. A NOTE ON CHILD SAFETY: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
7. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
10. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
11. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
12. Not compatible with all devices.
13. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.