THE 2017 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD – THE STRONGEST SILVERADO.
When your fleet is faced with the biggest jobs, you need the power of the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD. The available all-new Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine offers incredible towing and payload capacity so you can feel confident your vehicles are up to the task. In 2016, the Silverado 3500HD was named “Most Dependable Large Heavy Duty Pickup” two years in a row by J.D. Power,4 and continues delivering the dependability your business counts on.
Maximum Gooseneck/Fifth-Wheel trailering capacity2 of 23,300 lbs.
Maximum payload3 of 7,153 lbs.
StabiliTrak® with Hill Start Assist, Trailer Sway Control
Available Forward Collision Alert5
Available Lane Departure Warning5
Available Front and Rear Park Assist5
Available Active Tow rear camera5
Available OnStar® 4G LTE with a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot6
Available Chevrolet MyLink7 with 8" color-touch screen
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. Double Cab Long Box 2WD DRW model with available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine and Allison 6-speed automatic transmission. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo, and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. These maximum payload ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. See the Owner's Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
4. The Chevrolet Silverado HD received the highest numerical score among large heavy duty pickups in the J.D. Power 2015–2016 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Studies. 2016 study based on responses from 33,560 U.S. original owners of 2013 model-year vehicles after three years of ownership about problems experienced in the past 12 months, surveyed in October–December 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
5. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
6. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T.
7. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
9. A Qualified Fleet User defined as any company that has purchased and registered or leased five or more new cars/or trucks solely for use in its operation (any combination of manufacturers) during the current or preceding calendar year, during the current or preceding model year, or during the preceding 12-month period, or that owns or leases 15 or more cars and trucks. Supporting documentation must be retained by the dealer and made available upon request.