Valuable offers -- including upfit packages and gift cards -- when you purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Chassis Cab
The 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Chassis Cab sets a new standard for tough. With a strong suspension that allows for a full range of upfits to suit specific needs, it’s a versatile machine that’s durable and hardy.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1WT unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal air bags** with passenger-side deactivation switch
Daytime running lamps and automatic lamp control
Reclining front 40/20/40 split-bench seat
Rear 60/40 split-bench fold-up seat (Crew Cab)
Driver Information Center
2 power outlets
Tilt-wheel adjustable steering column
AM/FM stereo with digital clock
Vortec 6.0L V8 with 322 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque
Duramax Diesel 6.6L Turbo V8 engine, B20-diesel compatible with 397 hp and 765 lb-ft torque
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brake system
Independent front and multileaf rear suspension
Integrated trailer brake controller
Heavy-duty battery with rundown protection and retained accessory power
External auxiliary transmission oil cooler
External engine oil cooler
Intermittent windshield wipers
Foldaway camper-style rearview mirrors
LT235/80R17E highway tires
8-lug steel wheels with center caps
Front frame-mounted recovery hooks
Front chrome bumper
Dual halogen headlamps
Smoked amber roof lamps
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for any option(s) necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.