THE 2017 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD – MORE MUSCLE TO WORK WITH.
From the family of the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickups on the road5 comes the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD. With the new available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 that generates even more torque than before, you can feel confident your fleet has the right truck for the job. And when work beckons away from the job site, a host of safety and connectivity features can help your drivers stay safely and comfortably connected to the road ahead.
Maximum Gooseneck/Fifth-Wheel trailering capacity6 of 18,100 lbs.
Maximum payload7 of 3,534 lbs.
StabiliTrak® with Hill Start Assist, Trailer Sway Control
Available Forward Collision Alert8
Available Lane Departure Warning8
Available Front and Rear Park Assist8
Available Active Tow rear camera8
Available OnStar® 4G LTE with a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot4
Available Chevrolet MyLink9 with 8" diagonal color-touch screen
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. With available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine and Allison 6-speed automatic transmission. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo, and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo, and equipment.
4. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T.
5.Dependability based on longevity: 1987 – July 2015 full-size pickup registrations.
6. Regular Cab Long Box 2WD model with available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine and Allison 6-speed automatic transmission. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo, and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
7. These maximum payload ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. See the Owner's Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
8. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
9. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
11. A Qualified Fleet User defined as any company that has purchased and registered or leased five or more new cars/or trucks solely for use in its operation (any combination of manufacturers) during the current or preceding calendar year, during the current or preceding model year, or during the preceding 12-month period, or that owns or leases 15 or more cars and trucks. Supporting documentation must be retained by the dealer and made available upon request.