THE 2017 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 – THE TOUGHEST TOOL IN THE SHED
Turn your fleet into the ultimate workforce with the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. From the family of the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickups on the road,5 Silverado 1500 features roll-formed steel bed construction that can stand up to a beating other trucks simply can’t handle. It’s no surprise then that the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 was awarded the “Highest Ranked Large Light Duty Pickup in Initial Quality, Two Years In A Row” by J.D. Power.6 With the class-leading towing capacity of the available 6.2L V8 engine,3 you’ll never wonder if you have what it takes to get the job done. And when work moves inside, steering wheel audio controls put the driver in charge of the tasks at hand while dual-resilient foam seats offer long lasting comfort after the longest days on the job.
Best in class available V8 towing capacity3 – 12,500 lbs.
Best in class available V8 fuel economy7 – 23 mpg hwy
Best in class standard V6 torque – 305 lb.-ft.
Only OEM to offer box delete option on pickup truck lineup
Available under-rail LED cargo lighting
GM exclusive built-in CornerStep rear bumper
Available Fleet OnStar® telematics vehicle data reporting
Available OnStar® 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi®4
Standard USB port8 and available 110V power outlet
STRENGTHEN YOUR FLEET
On the job site, we know durability can make all the difference in your equipment. That’s why we dropped a standard toolbox into the roll-formed, high-strength steel bed of the Chevrolet Silverado and then into the aluminum bed of the Ford F-150. See how each truck held up.
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealers fees, and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway with 4.3L V6 engine and 2WD.
3. Silverado 1500 LTZ 2WD Double Cab Standard Box or Crew Cab Short Box with the available 6.2L V8 engine and MAX Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo, and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow. Class is half-ton full-size pickups.
4. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T.
5. Dependability based on longevity: 1987 – July 2015 full-size pickup registrations.
6. The Chevrolet Silverado LD received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among large light duty pickups in the J.D. Power 2015-2016 Initial Quality Studies. 2016 study based on 80,157 total responses, evaluating 245 models, and measures the opinions of new 2016 vehicle owners after 90 days of ownership, surveyed in February-May 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
7. Based on GM Large Pickup segment. EPA-estimated mpg for the available 5.3L V-8 engine: 16 city/23 hwy with 6-speed transmission (2WD), 16 city/22 hwy with 6-speed transmission (4WD).
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. Based on EPA estimates. With optional 5.3L V8 engine and 2WD.
10. Based on EPA estimates. With optional 5.0L V8 engine and 2WD.
11. A Qualified Fleet User defined as any company that has purchased and registered or leased five or more new cars/or trucks solely for use in its operation (any combination of manufacturers) during the current or preceding calendar year, during the current or preceding model year, or during the preceding 12-month period, or that owns or leases 15 or more cars and trucks. Supporting documentation must be retained by the dealer and made available upon request.
12. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.