Valuable offers — including upfit packages and gift cards — when you purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle.
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
For truck lovers, the phrase "fuel efficient full-size pickup truck" is no longer a contradiction in terms. As America's first two-mode full-size hybrid pickup truck, the Silverado Hybrid5 offers fuel efficiency you just can't get with any other competitor – 20 MPG city and 23 MPG highway6. But that's just half the story. Silverado Hybrid also delivers the kind of legendary performance you expect from a Chevy truck: 332 horsepower, 367 lb.-ft. of torque, up to 6,100 lbs. of towing capacity (2WD)7, and up to 1,527 lbs. of payload capacity (2WD)8.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on the 1HY model unless otherwise noted.
2-Mode Hybrid Features
The 2-Mode System is a patented hybrid technology with two mode optimized for city and highway driving.
First mode: At low speed and light loads, the vehicle can operate by electric power or engine power, or any combination
Second mode: Primarily for highway speeds providing electric assist and full V8 power when needed. It integrates sophisticated electronic controls, Active Fuel ManagementTM, cam phasing and late-intake valve closure for efficient engine operation
2-Mode system allows for more compact packaging because powerful electric motors are designed to fit within the space of a conventional automatic transmission
300-volt battery pack is larger than typical battery but fits in without compromising passenger space. No plug-in is required
Heated power-adjustable fold mirrors
EZ-Lift Tailgate Package
P265/65R18 all-season tires
18-in. Chrome-Clad aluminum wheels
Reclining front split-bench seat
Rear bench fold-up seat
Tilt adjustable steering column
Dual-zone climate control
AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3, SiriusXM® Radio9 with 3-month trial (SiriusXM® Radio9 fleet delete available)
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones10
Driver Information Center
Power door locks and windows
Vortec 6.0L VVT V8
Strong hybrid automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brake system with regenerative braking
Locking rear axle differential
Z85 independent front and multileaf rear suspension
Safety and Security
Frontal and side-impact air bags11 with Passenger Sensing System
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Available at participating dealers only.
6. Based on EPA estimates and GM Large Pickup segment.
7. Maximum trailer ratings are calculated assuming a properly equipped base vehicle, plus driver. See dealer for details.
8. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment and cargo.
9. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
10. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
11. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
12. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
13. Not compatible with all devices.
14. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
*Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.