THE 2017 CHEVROLET MALIBU – A MORE REFINED MOBILE OFFICE.
When you need a reliable vehicle that helps you get the job done, look no further than the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu. Intricately designed to offer safety, connectivity and exceptional efficiency, Malibu is tailored to fit the needs of your fleet. And with the 5-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty5 for qualified fleet users, you have a mobile office solution you and your business can count on.
5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for Safety3
Available Lane Keep Assist6
Equipped with a comprehensive air bag7 sensing system
OnStar® Automatic Crash Response8
Available turbocharged 1.5L ECOTEC® engine
Proven fuel-saving technologies like Variable Valve timing
EPA-estimated 36 MPG highway
Customizable Chevrolet MyLink9 display
Support for Apple CarPlay®10 and Android AutoTM10
Available OnStar® 4G LTE with a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot4
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway.
3. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
4. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T.
5. Whichever comes first. A Qualified Fleet User is defined as a company that has purchased and registered or leased five (5) or more new cars/or trucks solely for use in its operation during the current or preceding calendar year, model year, preceding twelve (12) month period, or that owns or leases fifteen (15) or more cars and trucks. Excludes rental customers. See dealer for details.
6. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
7. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
8. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
9. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
10. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Android Auto available only on the 7-inch diagonal Chevrolet MyLink. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.