THE 2017 CHEVROLET EXPRESS CARGO – STRONGER WHERE IT COUNTS.
When you add the available 2.8L Duramax® Turbo Diesel engine to the proven full frame design, you get the incredible strength and capabilities of the 2017 Chevrolet Express Cargo. With the towing capacity of up to 10,000 lbs.3 as well as a wide variety of storage and equipment solutions both inside and out, Express Cargo gives you the strength and versatility to tackle any job.
Available 342 horsepower
313.9 cu. ft. of cargo space2 on Extended wheelbase models
Max payload4 of 4,192 lbs.
Up to 9,600 lbs. GVWR5
StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
Standard head-curtain side-impact air bags6
Available OnStar® with Automatic Crash Response7
Available OnStar® 4G LTE with a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot8
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo, and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow. Class is half-ton full-size pickups.
4. Before you buy a vehicle or use it to haul people or cargo, carefully review the Vehicle Loading section of the Owner’s Manual and check the carrying capacity of your specific vehicle on the label on the inside of the driver door jamb.
5. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo, and equipment.
6. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
7. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
8. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Data plan provided by AT&T.
9. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
10. A Qualified Fleet User defined as any company that has purchased and registered or leased five or more new cars/or trucks solely for use in its operation (any combination of manufacturers) during the current or preceding calendar year, during the current or preceding model year, or during the preceding 12-month period, or that owns or leases 15 or more cars and trucks. Supporting documentation must be retained by the dealer and made available upon request.
11. Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.