Browse our full lineup of Chevy and GMC vans and find the right one for your business needs.
2014 Chevrolet Express 3500 Cutaway
With a strong, full-length, ladder-type frame, the 2014 Chevrolet Express 3500 Cutaway provides an excellent foundation for upfitting. It fits multiple business needs and is compatible with the following upfit options: utility/service, van body, ambulance/rescue, shuttle bus, or school bus.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1WT unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal air bags** with passenger-side deactivation switch
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Daytime running lamps
Tire Pressure Monitoring System***
Front high-back, reclining bucket seats
Console with storage, 3 cupholders, 2 power outlets
Front-passenger assist handle
Driver Information Center
Air conditioning (delete available)
Black rubberized-vinyl floor covering
Vortec 4.8L V8 with 285 hp and 295 lb-ft torque (139-inch wheelbase,159-inch wheelbase)
Vortec 6.0L V8 with 342 hp and 373 lb-ft torque and FlexFuel5 capability (177-inch wheelbase)
Oil Life Monitoring System
6-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode on the instrument panel
Independent front suspension
Multileaf rear suspension
4-wheel antilock disc brake system
Battery with rundown protection and retained accessory power
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. E85 FlexFuel capability is not available in AZ, CA, CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, and WA. E85 is a combination of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Go to afdc.energy.gov/afdc/fuels to see if there is an E85 fuel station near you.
6. Map coverage includes the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands.
7. Not compatible with all devices.
8. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.
** Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
*** Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not monitor spare tire.