Browse our full lineup of Chevy and GMC vans and find the right one for your business needs.
2014 Chevrolet Express 1500 Cargo Van
We are proud to build commercial vehicles as dependable, hardworking, and versatile as the 2014 Chevrolet Express 1500 Cargo Van. With plenty of cargo room and designed with your needs in mind, the Express 1500 Cargo Van lets you carry every piece of equipment you need to get the job done.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1WT model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Head/side curtain airbags** standard
PASS-Key III theft-deterrent system
Daytime running lamps with automatic headlamps
Tire Pressure Monitoring System***
Front high-back, reclining bucket seats
Console with storage, 3 cupholders, 2 power outlets
Front-passenger assist handle
Full-length black rubberized-vinyl floor covering
Protective inner door panels
Power windows and door locks
Vortec 5.3L FlexFuel5 V8 with 310 hp and 334 lb-ft torque (AWD model)
Oil Life Monitoring System
4-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode on the instrument panel
Independent front suspension
4-wheel antilock disc brake system
Battery with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Intermittent front windshield wipers
Swing-out 60/40 passenger-side door
Swing-out rear doors
Manual outside rearview mirrors
P245/70R17 all-season tires
Stainless-steel exhaust system
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Seating options: driver power adjustment, cloth seats
5-passenger seating, with full window package
Tilt adjustable steering column with cruise control
Rear air conditioning/heater
OnStar 6-month Directions & Connections Plan6 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
Audio: navigation7, AM/FM stereo, CD/MP3 player, USB port8, SiriusXM Satellite Radio9 with 3-month trial
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones10
Rear locking differential
Swing-out 60/40 driver-side door
Sliding passenger-side door
Express Access remote-release side panels, enhanced lighting
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for any option(s) necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers, and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional details.
5. E85 FlexFuel capability is not available in AZ, CA, CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, and WA. E85 is a combination of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Go to www.afdc.energy.gov/afdc/fuels to see if there is an E85 fuel station near you.
6. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
7. Map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands.
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.