THE 2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE – EFFICIENCY IS EVERYTHING
You count on your fleet to go the extra mile when it matters most. That’s why the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze comes equipped with a standard 1.4L turbo engine that offers a balance of efficiency and power. Inside drivers can stay comfortable and connected with standard features such as Chevrolet MyLink5 with a 7" diagonal touch screen and acoustically laminated windshield. The 2017 Cruze is the small car that can be a big difference maker in your fleet.
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment. Limited availability beginning late 2016 in select markets.
2. EPA-estimated MPG for Cruze LS and LT with 1.4L 4-cylinder engine and automatic transmission. Ford Focus Sedan EPA-estimated up to 36 highway MPG with 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed automatic transmission.
3. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.
4. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
5. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Cruze does not include CD player.
6. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
8. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Require compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Apple Car Play and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
9. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Requires to download the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher.
10. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
11. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.