What does it take to earn back-to-back Motor Trend Truck of the Year honors? It takes the class-leading power, payload, and fuel economy of the 2017 Chevrolet Colorado. As the mid-size truck that is built for handling big jobs, Colorado can be equipped with different engines, cab configurations, and box lengths to better fit the exact needs of your fleet. And as the only mid-size truck with an OEM box delete option, Colorado can make an ideal solution for your next upfit.
Best-in-class towing capacity – 7,700 lbs3
Best-in-class V6 horsepower – 308
Best-in-class fuel economy – 30 mpg hwy2
Only OEM to offer box delete option on midsize trucks
Rear seat delete option for additional cargo room5
Three cab/box configurations to fit your fleet’s needs
Available OnStar® 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi hotspot4
Available Bluetooth® capability so drivers can stay connected6
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. Colorado 2WD with available 2.8L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel engine.
3. Colorado 2WD with available 2.8L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel 4-cylinder engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner's Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
4. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T
7. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Require compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android Auto is a trademark of Google Inc.