THE 2017 CHEVROLET BOLT EV – THE ALL-NEW, ALL-ELECTRIC VEHICLE.
With an EPA-estimated 238 miles of pure electric driving range on a full charge2, the all-electric Chevrolet Bolt EV can energize your business’s bottom line. Skip gas stations with the available 240V Level 2 charger4 that makes charging Bolt EV as effortless as charging your laptop, or plug in at one of the 14,000 charging stations nationwide. Inside, the innovatively designed interior with 56.6 cu. ft.5 gives you room for everything you need so you can carry your business without compromise, while the 10.2" diagonal customizable color touch-screen keeps everything you need at your fingertips. With no detail overlooked, it’s no surprise that the Bolt EV was awarded the 2017 Motor Trend Car of the Year®.
Available Bosch 240V Level 2 charger4 provides up to 25 miles of range per hour of charging. Learn more.
56.6 cu. ft. of cargo space5
60/40 split-folding rear seats
Available Surround Vision bird’s-eye view 4-camera system6 with display on center screen
Available OnStar® Automatic Crash response7
Rear Vision Camera and available wide-angle rearview display
OnStar® 4G LTE with a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot3 (3GB/3-month trial, whichever comes first)
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment. Limited availability beginning late 2016 in select markets.
2. Your actual range may vary based on several factors including temperature, terrain, and driving technique.
3. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.
4. Professional installation required.
5. With second row seats folded. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
6. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
7. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.
10. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.chevrolet.com/learn for details.
11. Whichever comes first. A Qualified Fleet User is defined as a company that has purchased and registered or leased five (5) or more new cars/or trucks solely for use in its operation during the current or preceding calendar year, model year, preceding twelve (12) month period, or that owns or leases fifteen (15) or more cars and trucks. Excludes rental customers. See dealer for details.