Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche Truck
“Black Diamonds” have been long known as the most challenging and rewarding of downhill runs for skiers. Being a pickup known for appealing to those with a zeal for adventure, it’s only fitting that the last run of Avalanche is named after such a feat. It’s the vehicle that can transform from an SUV into a pickup truck quicker than you can plan your next destination. With the split-folding rear bench seat down and the Midgate® lowered, you’ve got the capability of a full-size pickup truck with the comfortable interior of an upscale SUV. From everyday travels to chasing adventure, the 2013 Black Diamond Avalanche is there to let you take it all on.
What’s new for 2013
P265/65R18 all-terrain tires
Heated seats kit, LPO
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on LS model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Dual-stage frontal and side-impact air bags5 with Passenger Sensing System
Head curtain side-impact air bags5 with rollover sensor
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
7. Not compatible with all devices.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
9. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
10. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
11. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period which is continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Available only in select markets. For more information, see siriusxm.com/navtraffic.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.