To keep your business running 24/7, your tools have to run with round-the-clock efficiency. The all-new City Express is built to deliver that efficiency and be your reliable partner for everyday tasks. It’s a uniquely sized cargo van that is built to suit a large range of businesses, including HVAC, plumbing, telecom, construction, and delivery.
The ideal height of the 2015 City Express allows for easy garage/structure parking while its long load floor offers enough room for a standard 48" pallet, PVC piping, a 6' stepladder, or even a prehung interior door. With 122.7 cu. ft.2 of cargo space, 40/60 split rear doors, and six floor-mounted D-rings to secure cargo, this small van is the perfect alternative for businesses that don’t always need a full-size cargo van.
When you own a large fleet, numbers really matter. That’s why the City Express was built with precise proportions that make it efficient and easily maneuverable compared to the traditional van. This small cargo van offers a fuel economy of 24 city mpg3 along with 26 mpg highway3 and 25 mpg combined3, making it a lucrative option for businesses that want to downsize from a large van or pickup truck. Its 2.0L 16-valve four-cylinder gasoline engine works with the responsive Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) to deliver 131 hp and 139 lb-ft of torque.
When you run a business, every little detail counts. Our Chevrolet Complete Care program5 is designed to add value to your fleet while ensuring its smooth performance. Backed by 2 years or 24,000 miles of included scheduled maintenance5, warranty coverage that features powertrain, bumper-to-bumper, and rust-through protection; plus 5 years or 100,000 miles4 of roadside assistance with courtesy transportation, you can be confident you’re getting the most out of your fleet.
Whatever your profession, the City Express can be tailored to suit your specific needs with the available modular packages that include shelving, drawer units, hook bars, door kits, trade packages, and dividers. Every City Express van comes upfit-ready with weld nuts to attach bins, 20 integrated reinforced cargo mounting points for custom shelving and partitions, and six exterior roof rack mounting points to install cargo racks. So you can put your City Express to work faster. See all our upfit offers or contact your local dealer for more information.
The available Telecommunications upfit includes a range of storage options, such as open and divided shelving, removable blue bins, drawer units and a door kit. It includes a steel partition to divide the storage area.
The available Commercial Shelving upfit allows you to create a lockable storage area with the help of a steel partition, divided open shelving, and a door kit.
The available Plumbing upfit has a large variety of storage options, including open shelving, removable blue bins, and different size drawer units for storing various parts. The package includes a steel partition.
Along with its sleek exterior, the City Express features a standard mobile office center console that includes 13 different storage spaces and two 12-volt outlets on the LT trim. The Technology Package, available on the LT trim, includes a touch-screen display, navigation6, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3 trial months7, Bluetooth®8 wireless technology (optional) with steering-wheel-mounted audio controls, a USB port9, and Rear Vision Camera.
As always, safety is paramount, and the van comes equipped with six air bags10, ABS, traction control, and electronic stability control and a Tire Pressure Monitoring System11. A Rear Vision Camera and Rear Park Assist are also available on the LT trim.
The City Express is a versatile van built with the perfect dimensions to give you maximum efficiency and utility. Its 73.7" height allows for easy garage parking and 186.3" length lets you park easily even in tight spots. This unique size and structure also provides easy maneuverability to breeze through tight traffic situations and delivers an impressive 36.7' turning radius.
Customize Your City Express
Put your business logo on the efficient and versatile City Express, built with the right dimensions for easy maneuverability and productivity. Use the customizer tool to upload your logo and get a preview of what the City Express could look like branded with your business graphics.
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. EPA-estimated 24 city, 26 hwy, and 25 combined mpg.
4. Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.
5. On select models starting with 2014. Eligible vehicles include purchased or leased new 2014 Chevrolet cars, trucks, or crossovers in the U.S. Covers scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations, and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule, for a maximum of four service events within 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
6. Includes the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands.
7. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.