To keep your business running 24/7, your tools have to run with round-the-clock efficiency. The all-new City Express is built to deliver that efficiency and be your reliable partner for everyday tasks. It’s a uniquely sized cargo van that is built to suit a large range of businesses, including HVAC, plumbing, telecom, construction, and delivery.
The ideal height of the 2015 City Express allows for easy garage/structure parking while its long load floor offers enough room for a standard 48" pallet, PVC piping, a 6' stepladder, or even a prehung interior door. With 122.7 cu. ft.2 of cargo space, 40/60 split rear doors, and six floor-mounted D-rings to secure cargo, this small van is the perfect alternative for businesses that don’t always need a full-size cargo van.
When you own a large fleet, numbers really matter. That’s why the City Express was built with precise proportions that make it efficient and easily maneuverable compared with the traditional van. This small cargo van offers a fuel economy of 24 city mpg3 along with 26 mpg highway3 and 25 mpg combined3, making it a lucrative option for businesses that want to downsize from a large van or pickup truck. Its 2.0L 16-valve four-cylinder gasoline engine works with the responsive Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) to deliver 131 hp and 139 lb-ft of torque.
See how you can keep your City Express in top running condition.
When you run a business, every little detail counts. The City Express is designed to add value and efficiency to your fleet while keeping your costs low. It provides an EPA-estimated 24 mpg city5 fuel economy rating compared to 22 mpg city on the 2015 Ford Transit Connect SWB. The City Express also comes with Chevrolet Complete Care6, a comprehensive program that goes above and beyond to help you ensure that your City Express is running in peak condition. Backed by 2 years or 24,000 miles of included scheduled maintenance6, plus 5 years or 100,000 miles4 of limited warranty coverage that features powertrain, rust-through protection, roadside assistance with courtesy transportation, and 3-year/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranty, you can be confident that you’re getting the most out of your City Express.
Whatever your profession, the City Express can be tailored to suit your specific needs with the available modular packages that include shelving, drawer units, hook bars, door kits, trade packages, and dividers. Every City Express van comes upfit-ready with weld nuts to attach bins, 20 integrated reinforced cargo mounting points for custom shelving and partitions, and six exterior roof rack mounting points to install cargo racks. So you can put your City Express to work faster. Watch this video to learn more about the upfit-ready features for the 2015 City Express.
The available Telecommunications upfit includes a range of storage options, such as open and divided shelving, removable blue bins, drawer units and a door kit. It includes a steel partition to divide the storage area.
The available Commercial Shelving upfit allows you to create a lockable storage area with the help of a steel partition, divided open shelving, and a door kit.
The available Plumbing upfit has a large variety of storage options, including open shelving, removable blue bins, and different size drawer units for storing various parts. The package includes a steel partition.
Along with its sleek exterior, the City Express features a standard mobile office center console that includes 13 different storage spaces and two 12-volt outlets on the LT trim. See how you can turn your City Express into a mobile office. The Technology Package, available on the LT trim, includes a touch-screen display, navigation7, SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3 trial months8, Bluetooth®9 wireless technology (optional) with steering-wheel-mounted audio controls, a USB port10, and Rear Vision Camera. Learn how to connect the City Express to your phone with Bluetooth.
As always, safety is paramount, and the van comes equipped with six air bags11, ABS, traction control, and electronic stability control and a Tire Pressure Monitoring System12. A Rear Vision Camera and Rear Park Assist are also available on the LT trim.
The City Express is a versatile van built with the perfect dimensions to give you maximum efficiency and utility. Its 73.7" height allows for easy garage parking and 186.3" length lets you park easily even in tight spots. This unique size and structure also provides easy maneuverability to breeze through tight traffic situations and delivers an impressive 36.7' turning radius.
Customize Your City Express
Put your business logo on the efficient and versatile City Express, built with the right dimensions for easy maneuverability and productivity. Use the customizer tool to upload your logo and get a preview of what the City Express could look like branded with your business graphics.
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.
5. EPA-estimated 24 mpg city. Based on Ford Transit Connect Short Wheel base 1.6L four-cylinder with automatic engine, EPA-estimated 22 mpg city.
6. Covers scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations, and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule, for a maximum of four service events within 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
7. Includes the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
11. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
12. Does not monitor spare tire.
13.Not available with lease, special finance, and some other offers. Take delivery by 12/31/15. See dealer for details.
14. To qualify, vehicle must be used in day-to-day operations of your business and not solely for personal/non-business-related transportation purposes. Not valid with all offers. See dealer for full details and restrictions. Take delivery by 9/30/15. Amount includes parts and labor.