The one-stop shop for business owners’ vehicle needs
2014 Chevrolet Suburban
The 2014 Chevrolet Suburban works hard so that you don’t have to. Suburban was the world’s first SUV and has a long-standing history of spaciousness and legendary capability you can count on. The 2014 Chevy Suburban SUV offers a long list of advanced safety and convenience features. To put it simply, this large SUV does not compromise.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1LS models unless otherwise noted.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Dual-stage frontal air bags**, front passenger with Passenger Sensing System, and side-impact air bags**
Head curtain side-impact air bags** with rollover sensor (outboard seating positions)
Tri-zone climate control with rear auxiliary air conditioning
Driver Information Center
Tilt adjustable steering column with brake/transmission shift interlock
AM/FM with CD/MP3, USB port6,rear controls
SiriusXM Satellite Radio7 with 3-month trial (fleet delete available)
Bluetooth®8 for phone8
Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel9 with Active Fuel Management
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel antilock disc brake system with hydroboost
Single-speed transfer case (4WD)
Power, heated mirrors
P265/70R17 all-season tires
Luggage rack center and side rails
Rear liftgate with lift glass, wiper/washer
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Seating options: 40/20/40 split-bench reclining front seats with lockable storage (standard on 1FL), second-row buckets, leather seating surfaces, heated first and second row, heated and cooled first row, power lumbar, memory
Power-release second-row seats
Heated steering wheel
Audio options: Bose® system, Navigation System10 with touch-screen and hard drive, rear-seat DVD player
Z71 Off-Road Suspension
Rear locking differential
AutoTrac 2-speed transfer case (4WD)
Heavy-Duty Trailering Package
Integrated trailer brake controller
Outside mirror options
Remote Vehicle Starter System with Remote Keyless Entry
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees, and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for any option(s) necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers, and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Ordering Guide for additional details.
5. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
9. E85 FlexFuel capability is not available in AZ, CA, CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, and WA. E85 is a combination of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Go to afdc.energy.gov/afdc/fuels to see if there is an E85 fuel station near you.
10. Map coverage includes the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands.
11. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms and geographic limitations at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.
** Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
*** Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not monitor spare tire.