Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Chevrolet Volt Electric Car
What’s new for 2013
New cloth interior color
New leather color with suede inserts
New rear center armrest with premium trim package
New navigation5 radio with MyLink6
Available heated seats for cloth
Available forward collision alert and lane departure warning features
New EV Hold drive mode (in addition to Normal, Sport and Mountain modes)
Available (PCV) Low Emissions Package (Enhanced AT-PZEV emissions – CA and NY only)
Roof and liftgate now body-color
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on fleet model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Features
Dual-stage front, side-impact, knee and head curtain side impact air bags7 with Passenger Sensing System
3-point safety belts, all positions
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children) system
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with Traction Control
OnStar® 3-year Directions & Connections Plan8 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
Rear door child security locks
Theft-deterrent system with immobilizer
Daytime Running Lamps and automatic lamp control
Front bucket seats and rear 40/40 split-folding seats
Automatic climate control
Programmable power door locks
Full instrumentation including Driver Information Center and efficiency display screens
Remote Keyless Entry with Passive feature
Remote Vehicle Starter System
Center armrest with storage
Tilt and telescopic adjustable steering column
AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3, 7-inch diagonal Color Touch screen, auxiliary jack, USB port9, SiriusXM® Radio10
Chevrolet MyLink6 includes Bluetooth® streaming audio for music and select phones11; voice recognition for phone, music and radio; Pandora and Stitcher smartphone compatible; Gracenote; updateable software (requires iPhone or Android platform and active OnStar®subscription1)
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
6. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth, smartphone and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Spark and Sonic does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player.
7. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
8. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
11. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
12. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period which is continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Available only in select markets. For more information, see siriusxm.com/navtraffic.