Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation
2013 Chevrolet Traverse Crossover SUV
Traverse was redesigned from the rubber to the roof. With a beautiful exterior and a spacious interior, the 2013 Traverse offers you the ability to set yourself apart with style, while allowing you to carry everything you need — thanks to class-leading maximum cargo space. A standard rear vision back-up camera and available Side Blind Zone Alert help you stay aware of your surroundings. Step into this reimagined masterpiece, and enjoy getting to your destination.
What’s new for 2013
Audio systems with navigation5 and Color Touch 6.5” diagonal display screens
Chevrolet MyLink Touch6 with Bluetooth® streaming audio for music and phones7
Color Touch navigation5 system
8-way power front passenger seat
Side Blind Zone Alert with Cross Traffic Alert8
Comfort grip steering wheel with cruise and audio controls
Heated steering wheel
20” painted spoke wheels
New 6-speed automatic transmissions
New driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact air bag9
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1LS unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Frontal and side-impact air bags9 for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions
Head curtain side-impact air bags9 for all 3 rows; includes rollover sensing
8-passenger seating with 2nd-row and 3rd-row 60/40 flat-folding split-bench seats
Front and rear air conditioning
Driver Information Center
Power windows with driver Express-Down
Tilt/telescoping adjustable steering column
Color Touch AM/FM/SiriusXM® HD Radio12 with CD player, 7” diagonal touch screen display, USB port13 and auxiliary input jack
Rear Vision Camera display integrated into Color Touch Radio
SiriusXM® Radio12 with 3-month trial (fleet delete available)
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones7
Remote Keyless Entry Programmable power door locks
Storage under rear cargo area
Spare tire and jack
Front- or all-wheel drive
3.6L VVT V6 SIDI with 281 hp and 266 lb.-ft. of torque (with single exhaust)
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brakes
Independent front and rear suspension
Intermittent front windshield wipers
P245/70R17 all-season tires
Spare tire, jack and equipment
Liftgate with wiper/washer
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Frontal and side-impact air bags9 for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side impact air bags9 for all rows in outboard seating positions
All-Star Edition, includes Color Touch AM/FM/SiriusXM®HD Radio12 with CD player and MyLink6, heated driver and front passenger seats, Universal Home Remote, P255/55R20 H-rated blackwall tires and 4 - 20” x 7.5” painted spoke aluminum wheels
Seating options: 7-passenger seating with 2nd-row Captain’s Chairs, 8-way power driver and front passenger, leather appointed seating surfaces, heated and cooled front seats, memory
Audio options: Color Touch navigation5, high-definition radio (HD), Bose® 5.1 surround sound, rear-seat DVD entertainment center, USB port12
Chevrolet MyLink Touch6, includes Bluetooth® streaming audio for music and select phones7; Hands-Free smartphone integration with Pandora and Stitcher smartphone compatible13; voice-activated technology for radio and phone
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
6. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth, smartphone and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Spark and Sonic does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player.
7. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
8. Before making a lane change, always check the SBZA display, check the side and inside rear mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards, and start the turn signal.
9. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
10. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
11. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
12. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change