Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Chevrolet Spark
This stylish little guy’s first gen has been bobbing and weaving through streets all over the world for some time now. Designed especially for city living, the Spark mini car slides easily into those tight parking spots that other cars don’t dare dream about. That’s less time looking for parking and more time spent exploring.
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on LS Manual unless otherwise noted.
15” P185/55R15 all-season tires
15” painted aluminum wheels
Tire inflation kit
Solar absorbing glass
Dual outside folding mirrors
Front intermittent, variable wiper
Rear wiper with washer
ECOTEC 1.2L DOHC 4-Cylinder MFI engine
5-speed manual transmission
Hill Start Assist
4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum brakes
Battery rundown protection
Front independent McPherson suspension
Power electric steering
Front bucket seats
Rear 60/40-split, flip-and-fold seat
Air conditioning with cabin air filter
AM/FM stereo with auxiliary jack
Center stack with storage bin with auxiliary power outlet, 4 cup holders (2 fronts, 2 rears)
Tilt-wheel steering column
Driver Information Center with trip computer
Safety and Security
Ten standard air bags10 including driver, front passenger, front and rear side impact, head curtain for outboard passengers and front knee air bags10
Driver and front-passenger safety belt pretensioners
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan11 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation
LATCH system for child safety seats
Daytime Running Lamps
Tire Pressure Monitoring System12
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with Brake Assist
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Chevrolet MyLink Touch5, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth®6 streaming audio for music and select phones; voice recognition for phone; Pandora and Stitcher smartphone compatible7; software updatable for radio software; all functions controlled through 7” diagonal Color Touch screen
SiriusXM®Radio8 with 3-month trial
6-speaker audio system
Electronic cruise control
Power programmable door locks
Remote Keyless Entry
Steering wheel mounted audio and phone interface controls
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
7. Data plan rates apply.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
11. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
12. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.