Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Chevrolet Sonic 5-Door Hatchback Compact car
Sonic Hatchback was made to be on the move. You can see it in the dynamic lines and aggressive, ready-to-pounce stance. Or feel it with the available ECOTEC® 1.4L turbocharged engine with 6-speed manual transmission, the only turbocharged engine in its class. You'll feel the difference within seconds, because Sonic offers the most available torque in its class, achieved 0-to-60 mph in 7.8 seconds on the test track, and boasts fine-tuned ride and handling.
What’s new for 2013
RS hatchback model
Available Chevrolet MyLink Touch5, AM/FM stereo with Bluetooth®6 streaming audio for music and select phones
Integral spotter mirror standard on all outside rearview mirrors
Standard rear spoiler on LTZ sedan
Standard Bluetooth®6 on all models
Standard steering wheel mounted audio and phone interface on all models
Connectivity Plus Cruise Package and remote starter system standard on LT with automatic transmission
Touring suspension with StabiliTrak® stability control system and Traction Control
Electric power steering
15-inch steel wheels with bolt-on wheel covers
Hidden rear door handles (Hatchback)
Roof spoiler (Hatchback)
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Audio: SiriusXM® Radio11 with 3-month trial, USB port12
Premium 6-speaker audio system
Chevrolet MyLink Touch5, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth®6 streaming audio for music and select phones; voice recognition for phone; Pandora and Stitcher smartphone compatible13; all functions controlled through 7” diagonal Color Touch screen
Seats: leatherette seating surfaces, heated
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
Power windows with driver express-up and express-down
Remote Vehicle Starter System
Ecotec 1.4L Turbocharged I-4 engine with 138 hp and 148 lb.-ft. of torque
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply. Ask dealer about availability. Not available with Navigation Radio. Limited availability.
6. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
7. Required with (YF5) California state emissions requirements or (NE1) Arizona, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont or Washington state emissions requirements.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
9. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
10. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
11. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change