Valuable offers — including upfit packages and gift cards — when you purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle.
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
Whether you're building roads or subdivisions, you're also building a reputation for getting the job done. And capability is where it's at in the heavy-duty full-size pickup truck world. It will come as no surprise the 2012 Silverado 3500HD is very qualified when it comes to torque, payload, horsepower, towing capacity, handling, and performance.
It's the pickup truck that backs you up with an available Duramax® Diesel generating more torque than any other Chevrolet full-size pickup. It's the one with bigger towing numbers. It's the full-size pickup truck with a sturdy frame to handle payload and deliver an excellent ride.
What's New For 2013
Bi-Fuel Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) system
Electronic shift transfer case available on 1WT (Fleet and Government customers only)
Trailer brake controller standard on box delete models
Duramax 6.6 V8 Turbo Diesel 397 HP and 765 lb-ft torque on box delete models
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1WT model unless otherwise noted.
Vortec 6.0L V8 with 360 horsepower and E85 FlexFuel5 capability on pickup models
Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 with 397 horsepower, 765 lb.-ft. of torque; B20-Diesel compatible
Intermittent windshield wipers
Foldaway rearview mirrors
All-season or all-terrain tires
8-lug steel wheels with center caps
Front frame-mounted recovery hooks
Front and rear chrome bumpers
Dual halogen headlamps
Dual cargo area lamps
Spare tire lock
Reclining front 40/20/40 split-bench seat
Rear bench fold-up seat (Extended and Crew Cab)
Driver Information Center
2 power outlets
Tilt-wheel adjustable steering column
Front passenger assist handle
AM/FM stereo with digital clock
Safety and Security
Frontal air bags6
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system (SRW)
Trailer Sway Control (SRW)
Daytime Running Lamps and automatic lamp control
Tire Pressure Monitoring System7 (vehicles under 10,001-lb. GVWR8)
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brake system
Independent front and multileaf rear suspension
Heavy-duty battery with rundown protection and retained accessory power
External auxiliary transmission oil cooler
External engine oil cooler
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Side-impact and head curtain side-impact air bags6
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. E85 is a combination of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Go to chevy.com/biofuels to see if there is an E85 station near you.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
8. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
11. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
12. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
*Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.