Valuable offers — including upfit packages and gift cards — when you purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle.
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
When you're on the job from sunup to sundown, the worst time to find out
your truck doesn't have it is when it's in the middle of it.
Long–lasting and dependable, the 2012 Silverado 2500HD is engineered
with durable advanced technologies: a strong powertrain for big towing
numbers, a sturdy frame to handle large payload and deliver a smooth
ride, and secure trailering features to help keep it all under control.
In other words, it's very capable indeed in all the areas that matter.
What's New For 2013
Bi-Fuel Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) system
6.0L V8 Gaseous CNG with hardened valve seats
Electronic shift transfer case available on 1WT (Fleet and Government customers only)
Trailer brake controller standard on box delete models
Duramax 6.6 V8 Turbo Diesel 397 HP and 765 lb-ft torque on box delete models
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1WT model unless otherwise noted.
Intermittent windshield wipers
Foldaway rearview mirrors
All-season or all-terrain tires
8-lug steel wheels with center caps
Front frame-mounted recovery hooks
Front and rear chrome bumpers
Dual halogen headlamps
Dual cargo area lamps
Spare tire lock
Vortec 6.0L V8 with 360 horsepower and E85 FlexFuel5 capability on pickup models
Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 with 397 horsepower, 765 lb.-ft. of torque; B20-Diesel compatible
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. E85 is a combination of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Go to chevy.com/biofuels to see if there is an E85 station near you.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
8. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
9. Not compatible with all devices.
10. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
11. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
12. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
*Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.