Discover our latest fuel solutions — the technology, the vehicles, the emission standards, plus credits and incentives.
Valuable offers — including upfit packages and gift cards — when you purchase or lease a new eligible vehicle.
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Wherever you travel across this land, you’ll see that Chevy Silverado is on the job. Carrying the weight. Building the bridges. Working the family farms. And sometimes, just working to take a break from it all. Whether you need a pickup truck to haul a truckload of materials to a job site or simply haul it out of town for a weekend camping trip, you need a pickup that works for you — even when you’re not working.
What’s new for 2013
P265/65R18SL 1112T all-terrain tires
Available electronic Autotrac transfer case (1WT & 1LS) (Fleet and government customers only)
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1WT model unless otherwise noted.
Intermittent windshield wipers
Foldaway rearview mirrors
P245/70R17 all-season tires
6-lug steel wheels with center caps
Spare tire lock
Vortec 4.3L V6 with 195 horsepower
Vortec 4.8L V8 with 302 horsepower and E85 FlexFuel5
Vortec 5.3L V8 with 315 horsepower, Active Fuel Management and E85 FlexFuel5
Vortec 6.2L V8 with 403 horsepower and E85 FlexFuel5 capability (Requires uplevel trim)
Reclining front split-bench seat
Rear bench fold-up seat (Extended and Crew Cab)
Tilt adjustable steering column
Driver Information Center
Safety and Security
Frontal and side-impact air bag6 with Passenger Sensing System
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. E85 is a combination of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Go to chevy.com/biofuels to see if there is an E85 station near you.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
7. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
10. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
11. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
*Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.