Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan
With sophistication and refined ingenuity, expect nothing less than standing out. Inspired by the athletic stance of Camaro, the bold new design improves aerodynamics while turning heads. The smooth ride goes hand-in-hand to deliver confident handling. Exceptional attention to detail throughout the vehicle’s design helps offer up to an EPA-estimated 34 MPG on the highway. The precision continues on the inside with attractive styling, advanced technology, and entertainment options topped off with a level of comfort that you’ll have to experience yourself to fully appreciate.
What’s new for 2013
Also available with a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine on select trims
All-new exterior design
All-new global platform
All-new dual-cockpit interior design
All-new powertrain lineup
Wider passenger compartment
10 standard air bags5
Available 7” diagonal color touch-screen display
Available Rear Back-Up Camera
Available Rear Park Assist
Available Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on 1FL model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
10 total air bags5 including frontal and knee air bags for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail air bags5 for front and rear outboard seating positions, includes Passenger Sensing System
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children) system
Power rear door child security locks
Daytime Running Lamps
Tire Pressure Monitoring System6
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system
Front bucket seats
Single-zone electronic air conditioning
AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback, and SiriusXM® Radio7 with 3-month trial (fleet delete available)
Bluetooth® for phone8
Tilt and telescoping steering column
Steering wheel mounted audio controls
Front and rear floor mats
Power windows with Express-Down on all
Driver Information Center
2 auxiliary power outlets
Remote Keyless Entry
Rear center armrest with storage
2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine with Variable Valve Timing and 197 hp
6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive
4-wheel disc antilock brake system
Electronic push button park brake
Independent front and rear suspension
Power electric rack-mounted steering
Acoustic, laminated, solar absorbing glass
Projector beam, halogen headlamps
Outside power-adjustable mirrors
P215/60R16 all-season tires
16” aluminum wheels
Front intermittent wipers
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Audio system with navigation9, 7” diagonal color touch-screen display, USB port10
Chevrolet MyLink Touch11, includes Bluetooth®8 streaming audio for music and select phones
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan12 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation (fleet delete available 1LT)
Remote vehicle starter system
8-way power seat adjuster
Universal home remote
17”, 18” and 19” wheels
2.0L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine with Variable Valve Timing and 259 hp
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
7. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
8. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
9. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
10. Not compatible with all devices.
11. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
12. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.