Built to Protect and Serve. View all Police and Special Service Vehicles
2013 Chevrolet Impala Sedan
For more than 50 years, Impala has delivered refinement and efficiency in a sedan millions have come to rely on. And every year, Impala offers improvements that reaffirm its already noteworthy reputation.
The 3.6L V6 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission combine impressive power and smooth performance to make passing and merging effortless in all conditions. It’s simply no surprise the Impala is so popular.
What’s new for 2013
150 amp alternator
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on LS model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions air bags5 with Passenger Sensing System
3-point safety belts, all positions (except front center)
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children) system
Rear door child security locks
PASS-Key III+ theft-deterrent system
Daytime Running Lamps and automatic lamp control
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with Traction Control
Tire Pressure Monitoring System6
Front bucket seats
6-way power driver seat with ratcheting lumbar control
Manual climate control with air filtration
Programmable power door locks
Full instrumentation including Driver Information Center
Remote Keyless Entry
Tilt adjustable steering column
Visor vanity mirrors
Power windows with driver Express-Down
AM/FM stereo with CD and MP3 playback, seek-and scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System, automatic volume, TheftLock and auxiliary input jack
3.6L SIDI DOHC VVT V6 with FlexFuel7 capability
6-speed automatic transmission
Oil Life Monitoring System
Power 4-wheel disc antilock brake system
4-wheel independent suspension
Power rack-and-pinion steering
Battery rundown protection and retained accessory power
Power-adjustable outside mirrors
P225/60R16 all-season tires (1FL)
16-inch cast aluminum wheels
Intermittent front windshield wipers
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan8 with Turn-by Turn Navigation
AM/FM stereo with CD player, seek-and-scan, digital clock, autotone control, automatic volume and TheftLock (available with OnStar® and Bluetooth® Package)
SiriusXM® Radio9 (available with OnStar® and Bluetooth® Package)
Bluetooth® for phone10 (available with OnStar® and Bluetooth®Package)
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
6. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
7. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
8. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
9. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.
10. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.