Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Chevrolet Equinox Crossover SUV
What’s new for 2013
Audio system with navigation5
Chevrolet MyLink6 with Bluetooth® audio7
8-way Power Passenger seat
3.6L DOHC V6 SIDI Engine
Ride and Handling Suspension
Forward Collision Alert
Lane Departure Warning
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on LS model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger air bags8 with Passenger Sensing System, thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, head curtain, side front and rear outboard seating positions
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children)
Front reclining bucket seats with driver power lumbar and power height adjuster
MultiFlex sliding, reclining rear seat with 60/40 split seatback
Driver Information Center
Remote Keyless Entry
Tilt/telescoping steering column
AM/FM/SiriusXM® Radio11 with 3-month trial, CD player and MP3/WMA playback capability, 80-watt 6-speaker system, auxiliary input jack (SiriusXM® Radio11 fleet delete available)
Bluetooth® wireless technology for select phones7
Front- or all-wheel drive
2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder engine with SIDI and VVT***
6-speed automatic transmission
4-wheel disc antilock brake system
4-wheel independent suspension
Variable-assist electric power steering
Intermittent front and rear wipers
Folding, power rearview mirrors
P225/65R17 all-season tires with aluminum wheels
Compact spare tire on steel wheel
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
3.6L V6 SIDI with VVT (Variable Valve Timing), 301 hp and FlexFuel12 capability
Seat options: 8-way power driver and front passenger seats, leather appointed seating, heated front seats
Audio options: Color Touch navigation8 with Chevrolet MyLink6, AM/FM/SiriusXM® Radio11 with CD player and MP3 playback, 7” diagonal touch screen display, GPS navigation8 system, USB port13, Radio Data System (RDS) auxiliary input jack and outside temperature indicator
Entertainment system: Rear seat dual-player DVD, includes rear seat dual-display DVD in the seat backs with dual-wireless headphones
Front halogen fog lamps
17- and 18-inch aluminum wheels and 19-inch chrome clad aluminum wheels
Luggage rack side rails
Remote Vehicle Starter System
Power programmable rear liftgate with fixed glass
Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist
Rear vision camera system
Forward collision alert and lane departure warning
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
4. Maximum Trailer Weight ratings are calculated assuming a base vehicle, except for options necessary to achieve the rating, plus driver. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the maximum trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See Order Guide for additional information.
5. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
6. MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth, smartphone and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLink on Spark and Sonic does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote and CD player.
7. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
9. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
10. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
11. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change
12. E85 is 85% ethanol, 15% gasoline. Visit gm.com/biofuels to see where there is an E85 station near you.
13. Not compatible with all devices.
* Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passenger, cargo, and equipment.