Gain greater productivity and efficiency by using OnStar features like Turn-by-Turn Navigation.
2013 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan
Forget about what compact cars have been, Cruze is everything a compact car should be. It gives you more of everything you need and deserve from efficiency to safety, features to styling. Conventional compact wisdom is challenged with one simple word: more.
What’s new for 2013
Chevrolet MyLink5 with Bluetooth®6 streaming audio
Navigation7 system with MyLink5
Enhanced Safety Package with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Rear Vision Camera and Side Blind Zone Alert
LT Fleet 1FL Model Highlights
Standard front and rear floor mats
Standard Cruise Control
Factory-installed Engine Block Heater
Standard automatic transmission
SELECT STANDARD FEATURES
Features based on LT model unless otherwise noted.
Safety and Security
Ten standard air bags8 including driver, front passenger, front and rear side impact, head curtain for outboard passengers and front knee air bags8
OnStar® 6-month Directions & Connections Plan9 with Turn-by-Turn Navigation (fleet delete is available on LS models only. Onstar® is N/A on 1FL models)
Daytime Running Lamps and automatic headlamps
Tire Pressure Monitoring System10
StabiliTrak® stability enhancement system with Traction Control
Power rear door child security locks
Front bucket seats with integrated center stack design
Center console with sliding armrest and dual cupholders
60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks with fold-down center armrest
Air conditioning with air filter
3-gauge instrument cluster with Driver Information Center
Remote Keyless Entry
Power door locks
Power windows with express-down on all windows and driver’s window express up
AM/FM stereo with 6 speakers, CD player with MP3 playback, USB11, Bluetooth® for phone6, steering wheel audio controls and auxiliary input jack
SiriusXM® Radio12 with 3-month trial (fleet delete available on LS and 1LT when equipped with UYE radio)
2 auxiliary power outlets
Tilt and telescoping steering column with 3-spoke steering wheel
1LT/ECO Interior Appearance, includes LS Interior Appearance content (Premium cloth seating, silver-painted center stack and instrument panel cluster accent rings, and open instrument panel storage bin) plus auxiliary glove box in center dash, leather-wrapped steering wheel with Polar Silver accent and leather-wrapped shift knob
1.4L ECOTEC Turbo I-4 engine with 138 hp
6-speed automatic transmission (1SD/1FL)
6-speed manual transmission (1SC)
Power front disc/rear drum antilock brakes (4 wheel disc brakes standard on 2LT and LTZ)
LT Exterior Appearance, includes LS Exterior Appearance content (Black outside mirrors, silver-painted wheel covers, body-color door handles, chrome deck lid applique and black grille with chrome surround) plus body-color outside mirrors, chrome belt moldings and 16” (40.6 cm) machined-face alloy wheels
SELECT OPTIONAL FEATURES
Options are available on certain models only. See your Ordering Guide for details.
Pioneer® Premium 9-speaker system with amplifier, 250 watts
Rear Vision Camera
Color Touch AM/FM stereo with USB11, CD, MP3 and 7” diagonal screen
Audio system with navigation7 RDS
Chevrolet MyLink6, includes Bluetooth®6 streaming audio for music and select phones
Enhanced Safety Package, includes Rear Park Assist, Rear CrossTraffic Alert and Side Blind Zone Alert
Driver 6-way power seat adjuster
Remote Vehicle Starter System (requires automatic transmission)
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment.
2. MPG: EPA-estimated miles per gallon, city/highway. Range based on lowest to highest ratings with available powertrain and drivetype combinations. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Seating capacity is determined by model selection and vehicle configuration, which may include optional equipment.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply. Ask dealer about availability. Not available with Navigation Radio. Limited availability.
6. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG,Inc. and any use of such mark by GM is under license. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
7. Navigation Systems — map coverage includes only the 48 contiguous United States and portions of Hawaii and Canada. Not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Even in vehicles equipped with Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more information.
9. Visit OnStar.com for coverage map, system limitations and details.
10. Tire Pressure Monitoring System does not apply to spare tire.
11. Not compatible with all devices.
12. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.